HealthWellnessSource Naturals
100% Pure Activated Charcoal

100% Pure Activated Charcoal

by Source Naturals

Source Naturals offers 100% pure activated charcoal for promoting healthy, balanced digestion. This formula is not intended for prolonged use. Rather, the suggested use states it should be taken after meals, up to three times daily, at the first sign of internal imbalance. This product contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Pure Activated Charcoal!
Daniella E.
I've always had digestive issues and taking this product helps my digestion and I don't get stomach aches at all anymore.
Jay
ByJay
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So,I'd like to start this by saying that I don't actually take these capsules. What I do is that I break them open and sprinkle or dump the contents onto a toothbrush. I then wet it and use it to brush my teeth,and I've noticed that doing that once or twice a week has really helped to whiten my teeth a few shades,which I'm extremely happy for! I've always suffered from tinted,off white or slightly yellow teeth,and using this in this way has helped me significantly! It was my mom who recommended that I try this,and I'm super grateful that she did. It's boosted my confidence a lot!
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
We have a bottle of these, the exact same kind too :D We use them for when we have a stomach ache and they help:)
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Family had this Sy home they love it Use it lets apperently it works really well

Looking for your answer?