BY 100% PURE

Hydrating, nourishing eye cream highly concentrated with Acai berries, which contain an abundance of antioxidants to protect skin against environmental damage and to reduce signs of aging. Truly 100% Pure!

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax Extracts of Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) and Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) * Certified Organic.

Dot cream around your eyes. With ring finger, gently pat around the eye area. Don't tug! The skin around the eyes is extremely delicate.

• I would love to try this product! I've heard a little about it.2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily B.
Vernon, UT
I have been very pleased with this eye cream. I have used it now for 3 months and have seen a great improvement in the hydration of my eyes as well as helping to reduce fine lines. The packaging is lovely, and the price is perfect. I would definitely buy again!
mothership B.
i put this eye cream on in the morning and at night and it keeps me from having under eye bags and prominent lines or dark circles. the overall appearance of them has lessened a lot and i love it. i got this on amazon and i would definitely recommend it.
Joanna S.
I totally love the smell of this eye cream and how cold it feels on your eye as you apply.  I love love it so much!   I feel it really did help firm up my wrinkles near my eyes.
Marcia M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Wear this eye cream every day. Love the texture and all the fine ingredients. I have aging skin but do take care of my skin, and this eye cream is definitely in my daily skin routine! Smooths and treats my under eye lines making my concealer go on smoothly with minimal visual wrinkles
Selena P.
La Mesa, CA
I love this product so much! It smells really good and definitely does the work. I bought it at the 100%pure boutique inside the mall at La Jolla Dr in San Diego, CA. The price is decent and the product exceeds expectations! I never look tired and I said goodbye to under-eye circles
Patricia C.
Landrum, SC
This is one of my favorite products,I've  been used it for almost a year and I've noticed the difference beside  that I love how light it feels and small wonderful, another plus is the ingredients it is made from.
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
I love organic products this one has done really well for me and will always be a product that I go back to good for sensitive and dry skin definitely worth the price that it is set at.
gloribi j.
Me encanta esta crema hidratante. Huele increíble y que no irrita la piel sensible. Se absorbe rápidamente también. Mi único problema fue que mi cara todavía se siente un poco seco cuando lo uso durante los meses de clima frío. Sin embargo, fue excelente como un humectante ligero en los meses más cálidos, cuando mi piel no es tan seco.
Nicole K.
This is a large eye cream at 1 oz for the price. This is a moisturizing eye cream with natural ingredients. I don't think this really does anything for wrinkles but it does moisturizer the under eye area to prep for makeup and concealer and prevents dry scales skin.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I received this as a sample and I do like it but if I am putting products on my eyes the have to show a significant difference and this just didn't do it for me.
Franshae R.
I would love to try this product! I've heard a little about it.