BY 100% PURE

Hydrating, nourishing eye cream highly concentrated with Acai berries, which contain an abundance of antioxidants to protect skin against environmental damage and to reduce signs of aging. Truly 100% Pure!

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax Extracts of Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) and Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) * Certified Organic.

Direction

Dot cream around your eyes. With ring finger, gently pat around the eye area. Don't tug! The skin around the eyes is extremely delicate.

• I would love to try this product! I've heard a little abo...2 Answers
  • Does this product works because I be waking up witj puffy...1 Answers
  • I really would like to try out this product but my skin i...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie H.
Lewistown, PA
Love this stuff i received it as a giveaway prize from the company but i plan on buying more of it once i use this amount. It smells amazing and it works awesome on my dark circles #100percentpure
Niesha W.
new york, NY
This
fantastic eye cream significantly reduced the appearance of under eye
bags, and dark pigment around the eyes. It gave my eyes a lift and a
tighter more refreshed look, that was more awake. I was lucky enough to
recieve a free sample of this product to test out in exchange for my
honest feedback.
Marcia M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Wear this eye cream every day. Love the texture and all the fine ingredients. I have aging skin but do take care of my skin, and this eye cream is definitely in my daily skin routine! Smooths and treats my under eye lines making my concealer go on smoothly with minimal visual wrinkles
Emily B.
I have been very pleased with this eye cream. I have used it now for 3 months and have seen a great improvement in the hydration of my eyes as well as helping to reduce fine lines. The packaging is lovely, and the price is perfect. I would definitely buy again!
mothership B.
i put this eye cream on in the morning and at night and it keeps me from having under eye bags and prominent lines or dark circles. the overall appearance of them has lessened a lot and i love it. i got this on amazon and i would definitely recommend it.
S P.
This is one my favorite eye creams. It especially helps with my swollen eye. It also helps with wrinkles and hydration. Initially I was skeptical about this product but I was wrong, this product totally works! I have been using this product for 2 weeks now, although my dark circles are not completely gone, I can definitely tell the difference.
Celina M.
Boston, MA
Have been using this eye cream for nearly a year now and I have nothing but positive things to say. It's rich and creamy, but absorbs nicely and never leaves my eye area feeling greasy. Makeup stays put after I apply it in the morning as well.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I love the smell of this and I love how much better my eyes look after using this product. I feel like their coffee one works a little bit better but I love to use this one at night because the coffee one wakes me up and this one helps relax me.
Patricia C.
Landrum, SC
This is one of my favorite products,I've  been used it for almost a year and I've noticed the difference beside  that I love how light it feels and small wonderful, another plus is the ingredients it is made from.
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
I love organic products this one has done really well for me and will always be a product that I go back to good for sensitive and dry skin definitely worth the price that it is set at.
Franshae R.
I would love to try this product! I've heard a little about it.
Yamalitzy  R.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this product works because I be waking up witj puffy eyes and I'm only 31yrs old
Sara R.
I really would like to try out this product but my skin is not only dry but also very sensitive so I always have to be careful with new creams as they might cause iritations. Is this cream ok with sensitive skin? Does someone with the same skin typ has any experiences with this cream?