BY 100% PURE

Huong N.
San Jose, CA
I walked in to 100% Pure because it is an organic brand and from my hometown. This specific products is light and dries well. It does not come on sticky like other brands I have used. I love that the product is organic and natural. I highly recommend this product.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works very nicely for all skin types. Gentle and easy to use. Satisfied with this face cream. Will recommend it to others for sure. Face creams always take a place inside your closet. So choose it wisely and carefully.
brooke b.
murrietta
Beauty Junkie Expert
 this is a wonderful face cream I have been using it for a while and I like it very much and I think it's worth your while in with your money if you're into that like moisturizing face stuff which I loved it and I still use it so I think that it is so worth it in the end is amazing so I totally think that you should buy it
Micah M.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It smells amazing and moisturizers really well. Perfect for day or night, alone or under makeup. Works well for my skin which is dry, sensitive & acne prone. I only use skincare products that are organic & made of natural ingredients and I'm always very impressed by 100% Pure!
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
100% pure is my absolute favorite for face lotions. I love this one for the winter because my skin dries out and this helps bring it back to life. I'm in love with products that have natural ingredients and this product is one that I use every day.
Amereca W.
Sherwood, AR
I am in love with this face cream!!!!!!! It's not pricey at all not expensive either. I met my expectations and got what I paid for. All you have to do is order online. Room for improvement but I love it!
Amanda S.
Springfield
Great daily Moisturizer! & great ingredients just like all of 100% pure products! I like the smell too! This also sinks into the skin nicely without leaving it greasy
👑issa b.
lansing, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using this cleanser,it's results were amazing.The cleanser left my skin soft,and glowing.My face looks way better than before
Shooly D.
Love this cream, I purchase it for mom, and I see
a difference from her face and that makes me
Go buy it too. Love it not to heavy.
member-7bae6
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best face cream ever i live it you will love it go out and get it you will fall in live woth it cant leiv with out