BeautyFaceFacial Skincare100% Pure
Acai Berry Antioxidant Face Cream

100% Pure Acai Berry Antioxidant Face Cream

by 100% Pure

This nourishing facial cream moisturizes and feeds your skin with vitamins and antioxidants. Acai is an antioxidant rich fruit that is highly beneficial to the skin. Truly, 100% Pure - there are no synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives or any other toxins.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai Berry) Fruit Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) and Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply after cleansing & toning. Use a small amount and really working into skin using fingertips.

Is this really worth the price?
Start your review of 100% Pure Acai Berry Antioxidant Face Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Yaii ..
Its a good product but if you use it to often its can irritate.. its a good value tho and to me it was effective.
Debra D.
Durand, MI
I love this product I use it daily and would recommend to all family and friends I hope you love it like i do.
Connie C.
San Diego , CA
I like that this face cream really makes my face feel super soft the following morning. It claims to be for Normal to dry skin but I gave it a try and I can honestly say that it actually gave my face a glow and look much more hydrated.
Alicia B.
Canoga Park, CA
Smells great and all natural! This is for people who need the EXTRA moisture. It can leave a little bit of a film on your face due to your skin not fully absorbing. This company is amazing in all things. Packaging is simple and appealing... straight to the pint with what each one does.
Kiya P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Smells really good and is really soft! Helps a lot in the winter when you have dry skin, cake in pretty package. Don’t remember where I bought it! Not a harsh product at all! I would buy it again but it’s kind of expensive.
Rashmi M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Works very nicely for all skin types. Gentle and easy to use. Satisfied with this face cream. Will recommend it to others for sure. Face creams always take a place inside your closet. So choose it wisely and carefully.
Samantha C.
Keansburg
This product was extremely refreshing and felt so natural on my skin. Not only did it smell great, but it was so gentle and easy on my skin. I plan on buying this product again when I run out. Definitely exceeded my expectations considering how cheap it was.
Huong N.
I walked in to 100% Pure because it is an organic brand and from my hometown. This specific products is light and dries well. It does not come on sticky like other brands I have used. I love that the product is organic and natural. I highly recommend this product.
Kalika M.
Altus
I loved it... it really worked my skin has never felt better I would recommend this to friends and family.
Amber H.
Amazing stuff! Made my face feel so refreshed and worked with my sensitive skin. Nice packaging and good smell