BY 100% PURE

This nourishing facial cream moisturizes and feeds your skin with vitamins and antioxidants. Acai is an antioxidant rich fruit that is highly beneficial to the skin. Truly, 100% Pure - there are no synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives or any other toxins.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai Berry) Fruit Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) and Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply after cleansing & toning. Use a small amount and really working into skin using fingertips.

Huong N.
San Jose, CA
I walked in to 100% Pure because it is an organic brand and from my hometown. This specific products is light and dries well. It does not come on sticky like other brands I have used. I love that the product is organic and natural. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley T.
I saw this on instagram! When I purchased I was skeptical it's a little over my budget price but still decided to buy! I dont regret it,  because it's very hydrating plus the ingredient are natural antioxidants, my skins loves it. Splurge ladies, it's a great buy!
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Works very nicely for all skin types. Gentle and easy to use. Satisfied with this face cream. Will recommend it to others for sure. Face creams always take a place inside your closet. So choose it wisely and carefully.
Connie C.
Avenal , CA
I like that this face cream really makes my face feel super soft the following morning. It claims to be for Normal to dry skin but I gave it a try and I can honestly say that it actually gave my face a glow and look much more hydrated.
Micah M.
Temecula, CA
I love this product! It smells amazing and moisturizers really well. Perfect for day or night, alone or under makeup. Works well for my skin which is dry, sensitive & acne prone. I only use skincare products that are organic & made of natural ingredients and I'm always very impressed by 100% Pure!
Hannah S.
St Augustine, FL
I like it! I love finding non-toxic products that actually work. I purchased this off Amazon. It smells pleasant and is very effective. It hydrates well and isn't harsh on my skin. I normally wear this at night to tackle dryness. A big plus is that it doesn't leave your face oily.
Samantha C.
Keansburg
This product was extremely refreshing and felt so natural on my skin. Not only did it smell great, but it was so gentle and easy on my skin. I plan on buying this product again when I run out. Definitely exceeded my expectations considering how cheap it was.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
100% pure is my absolute favorite for face lotions. I love this one for the winter because my skin dries out and this helps bring it back to life. I'm in love with products that have natural ingredients and this product is one that I use every day.
Amereca W.
Sherwood, AR
I am in love with this face cream!!!!!!! It's not pricey at all not expensive either. I met my expectations and got what I paid for. All you have to do is order online. Room for improvement but I love it!
Kiya P.
Glendale , AZ
Smells really good and is really soft! Helps a lot in the winter when you have dry skin, cake in pretty package. Don’t remember where I bought it! Not a harsh product at all! I would buy it again but it’s kind of expensive.
Teresa G.
Is this really worth the price?