BY 100% PURE

What is it: Moisturizing eye cream made with antioxidant rich Acai berries and concentrated with 15% Vitamin C and 15% Vitamin E while soothing cucumber, rose, calendula and white tea nourish. Antioxidants fight free radicals and helps to un-do previous skin damage. Who is it for: Anyone looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while actively slowly the signs of aging around the eyes. Truly, 100% Pure- nosynthetic chemicals, no artificial fragrances, no parabens or any other chemical preservatives, no petrochemicals or any other toxins. No Animal TestingMade in USA see more...

• I would love to try this product! I've heard a little about it.2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nikeya C.
Cary, NC
What a wonderful product!! If results is what you seek, then this is the product for you! I use this product every day and enjoy the results...
Ysabella R.
Sacramento
Love the liquidity of this eye cream. Has the consistency of a liquid but feels like a moisturizing lotion when you put it on
Heather O.
Panama City , FL
My product is amazing quality i would recommend it to anyone and everyone. AMAZIIIIING. LOVE LOVE LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART. ❤
Arlette B.
Bayonne
This eye cream surprised me! It really worked great for my dry skin and I actually saw change! Would really recommend!
✨NEGRO S.
it was ok but it did make my bags go down I have terrible bags so this helped but it could f been alittle better
Laila R.
Awesome product it helped make my skin smoother & brighter it also has a nice scent to it & its a good size.
Stephanie S.
manahawkin
The smell is so fresh and it's quite refreshing on the skin. 10/10 recommend for everyone
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
This stuff smells amazing. It makes my bags look less tired and it makes my skin smooth!
Nevan K.
This is one the best eye creams that I had the pleasure to try: the texture is completely light enough not to make feel your eye charging weight on the delicate and sensitive skin, and you enjoy it as a soft mask, which leaves your eye completely refreshed after and renewal would be tje word to identify tje fast result of its use, no matter how much makeup you wear on a daily basis or the hours of sleep you sacrifoce of either entertainment or late hour work. Bliss is wht it is!
Lena L.
2900
This is really what I needed this summer vacation. After working litterly 7/7 this did wonders to my face. I was breaking out so badly and a friend of mine recommended this one. It really saved my skin
Franshae R.
I would love to try this product! I've heard a little about it.