Makeup100% Pure
2nd Skin Foundation: Shade 4

100% PURE 2nd Skin Foundation: Shade 4

by 100% Pure

A serum foundation formulated with olive squalane, anti-aging antioxidants, pure fruit pigments and vitamins. Providing adjustable coverage, a natural finish, and the look and feel of beautiful skin while delivering a noticeably brighter, more youthful...

Would this foundation work well on oily skin?
How’s the coverage and lasting power for this foundation??
Does this product contain silicone?
Start your review of 100% PURE 2nd Skin Foundation: Shade 4!
Natalie W.
Catskill, NY
100% PURE 2nd Skin Foundation: Shade 4 uploaded by Natalie W.
Review for: 100% PURE 2nd Skin Foundation: Shade 2
This foundation is great! Nice and lightweight with a slick feel. I prefer to put it on using my fingers instead of a silicone blender as they suggest. I use two applications, they say you can do two coats for [email protected] and I prefer that. I also used my Jane Iredale powder on to of this in the photo below. It does separate and needs to be shaken most uses.
Ann Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 100% PURE 2nd Skin Foundation Shade 6
This is my favorite foundation! The product is sheer/medium but buildable. The result is very natural. This also has primer in the foundation, so I don’t have to apply any additional product.
Allyson R.
Review for: 100% PURE 2nd Skin Foundation: Shade 4
I just got this foundation and at first was so skeptical because of the texture of it - it’s very liquid and a bit oily appearing. But this foundation is amazing!! It melts on to your skin so wonderfully - it literally is like 2nd skin! It is light to medium coverage but I can build it up with another layer to make it fuller coverage.
Anastasia V.
Westfield
Review for: 100% PURE 2nd Skin Foundation Shade 6
This is hands down the most amazing foundation in the world!!! Has the most natural finish yet enough to cover acne. Very healthy ingrediants!! I bought it from 100% company which are cruelty free and have many organic products! 100% recommendation!!! You WILL love it I’m more then sure:)