BY 100% PURE

Shipra M.
Shipra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this along with the white tea cleanser. My skin was so congested and I had bumps on my chin that wouldn't go away. I stopped using my double wear makeup and all my other products and made a complete switch to all 100 percent pure. My skin is looking better everyday! It's only been a week! I can't wait to see my skin after a month! I also use the tomato moisturizer, mattifying primer, foundation in creme, coconut body lotion, and the dark chocolate mascara. I will be trying the super fruit serum next :)
Sara Beth J.
Sara Beth J.
Turbeville
My roommate keeps this in our bathroom closet. I tried it - well borrowed it. It was AMAZING. I will never use anything else. It was so gentle and made my skin feel refreshed. This was my first time using it, but I will use it again. I've already recommended it to others.
Hanna Ⓥ.
Hanna Ⓥ.
West Hartland
I love how pure this moisturizer is! It really kept my skin soft and smooth all day. I only used it once and definitely saw improvement! I think the packaging was nice and easy to use and it wasn't harsh on my skin. No need to improve! The product was wonderful as is.
Naseem F.
Naseem F.
Calabasas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this whole line, and this product is no exception. It really does feel natural and they don't put a lot of garbage in it like many other products that you'll find. I will certainly be using this product again, I like all of their moisturizers and Eye products
Jayde F.
Jayde F.
Rigby
It moisturized well but didn't work out for my oily skin too well. After a few uses I broke out like crazy. Very cute packaging and it was a little pricey for what you ended up getting. I assumed with all the goodness that's supposed to be in there it wouldn't have been as oily
Julie H.
Julie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It is so soothing and moisturizing! Leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed, never greasy or oily. I would recommend this moisturizer to anyone with normal, combination, or oily skin.
Babygirl_angie❤️ C.
Babygirl_angie❤️ C.
Marshfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I started using this a year ago and I just loved it from the start it's got a more organic but cute packaging and the prices I thought were gonna be pricey but it really isn't it's truly soft to the touch and I buy it every chance I get it's just an amazing product to use night and day sometimes I use it three times a day
Erin D.
Erin D.
Kansas City
This product is so refreshing! Put it on during a tired morning and it leaves you feeling instantly rejuvenated. This is a fantastic product for its price. Very effective! I would recommend this product to anyone that needs a quick pick me up with long term affect.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Ryondai R.
Ryondai R.
Remus
Sometimes I break out when I use this, but who knows, maybe it's from something else. 4 stars for the scent, feel, and ingredients! Love 100% pure. The price is not to pricey and I would recommend others to use it