BY 100% PURE

Julie M.
I love love love this lotion. It smells great and works amazingly. You don’t feel greasy after you have used it, which is a big deal for me. It last forever because you don’t need a lot. When it does run out, I will be repurchasing it.
Kenzi S.
Chicago
I like this lotion because of the tangerine scent as well as the quality of this product. A little lotion goes a long way with this one. It's long lasting and it's not super expensive. I'd recommend this to anyone.
Faye B.
Lodi , CA
First time trying and not my favorite but moisturizes my skin and it's long lasting. Also has a good scent to it.
Adelano A.
Somerset, NJ
Great product... really felt rejuvenated after using it. Its a great addition to any shower ending your day.
Leo Eduardo M.
Southfield, Ap C19
Otimo minha esposa usa quase todos os dias eu recomendo para vocês e suas familias perfeito esse produto
Pathy A.
Elmhurst, IL
That's amazing! It hydrates the skin, it has a good smell and it's affordable! I buy at walgreens!
Kelly A.
1221
Me encanta estos producto de organic...me encanta todas su cremas son muy buena para el cuidado de la piel