BY 100% PURE

• This sounds like a product I like to try! Where can I pick this u...2 Answers
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Isaiah R.
Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products Loved it I love heir products
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this body wash! Citrus scents always smell so fresh and clean, making this orange scent perfect for refreshing yourself. What I love most about this product is I can feel good about using it on my skin knowing the ingredients are pure and healthy. Amazing!
Naty T.
Wellness Guru Expert
If it's natural, I've got it in my home! I love the way this smells, and unlike other body washes, the scent doesn't fade. I bought it on line for a great price, and here's a tip. Pair it with the apple nourishing body cream after a shower. You'll smell wonderful!
Emily W.
I love this organic body wash! It smells great and at a good price point. I love that I don't have to worry about chemicals because I use it everyday. It's gentle enough for sensitive skin and I would recommend it
Veronica V.
Stafford
I absolutely love how this body wash smells! This is the perfect wake-me-up body wash on days I don't want to wake up....so pretty much every day! I highly recommend it and usually purchase online.
le s.
Wolfeboro, NH
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and feels great on the skin. I bought it directly from the 100 pure website. I really like the brand because the ingredients are very good. Although it is a little pricey compares to body washes in the drug store but I think it is worth it:)
Deanna P.
They use to sell this at Ulta, and it's one of the best organic body washes that I have found! All of their scents are super good and make me feel fresh! My sister loves this brand too and she would use it for her kids' bath time too! The body wash is very gentle!
Sarah S.
This product is so nice! It would leave my skin smelling so good and made it feel so soft after taking a shower! It was easy to apply and did not dry out my skin! And on top of all of that it is organic! Absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone who loves the smell of oranges!
Niger S.
It is all organic so of course it's good for the skin and flawlessly makes skin looks great. It is long lasting and so moisturizing. I have dry skin so it's goods for me. I would buy it again because it leaves my skin soft!
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
This sounds like a product I like to try! Where can I pick this up at? Thank you!
Doly D.
Philadelphia , PA
Does it sleep good? What kind of smell? Fruity?