HealthCamelbak
100 oz/30L mg Omega Reservoir

100 oz/3.0L mg Omega Reservoir

by Camelbak

CamelBak's NEW OMEGA Water Beast Reservoir is the ultimate protection for an operator's water supply. The reservoir's increased durability, OMEGA wide-mouth opening, rugged texture and HydroGuard Anti-Microbial Technology ensure the delivery of safe, clean water during extreme operational situations. Includes Big Bite Valve. « less

Condition: New

Vehicle Type: LandVehicles

Massive 100 oz reservoir; Big Bite Valve prevents spills, allows instant access

Gender: Unisex

Assembled Product Weight: 0.75 Pounds

Fabric Content: High Quality

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100 oz/3.0L mg Omega Reservoir!
Sherri J.
Sarasota, FL
Purchased at: REI.com
I have a 2 liter Camelbak reservoir. I used it for hiking the national parks of Utah, and it was so much better than carrying and refilling water bottles. The mouthpiece was very easy to use, and the reservoir fit well in a dedicated pocket in my backpack.
Kira V.
100 oz/3.0L mg Omega Reservoir uploaded by Kira V.
This is a life saver. My spawn sucks down water like it's going out of style, especially on hikes of any type. we could be doing a ten minute nature walk and he's dying of thirst (he's fine, just really likes water) I love that I can put this in basically any pack. it's great, definitely recommend for everyone.

Looking for your answer?