Grocerygiveorbuy
100% Organic Dried Butterfly Pea Flowers from Thailand by ThaiTopTrade

100% Organic Dried Butterfly Pea Flowers from Thailand by ThaiTopTrade

by giveorbuy

Organic Dried Butterfly Pea Flowers Herb Thai ,Blue Tea, Thai Herbals 50 Gram.

Batteries Required?: No

Batteries Included?: No

Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.9 x 0 inches

Item Weight: 1.6 ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Organic Dried Butterfly Pea Flowers from Thailand by ThaiTopTrade!
Doris B.
Jasper, TN
100% Organic Dried Butterfly Pea Flowers from Thailand by ThaiTopTrade uploaded by Doris B.
I had heard of Butterfly Pea tea but never tried it until recently. At first, I was hesitant to try it because it has a strange smell but I actually really like the flavor. It is blue when it’s first brewed, but after you add lemon, it changes to a pinkish, purple hue. Butterfly Pea is known to have many health benefits. It contains antioxidants, which are beneficial in helping our bodies fight tissue damage, and slows down premature aging. It aids in collagen production which helps to maintain healthy vibrant skin. If you haven’t tried I recommend it.

Looking for your answer?