100% Organic Cacao Nibs 16oz by Tisano uploaded by Rhonda C.

BY TISANO

• What stores carry this? I've been looking for cocoa nibs everywhe...1 Answers
  • What can you use this for? 7 Answers
Rhonda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought the Healthworks Cacao Nibs from Amazon Prime. I only bought them for a recipe I found on Facebook for a healthy energy snack. I have to say that was the only thing I have done with the Cacao Nibs but the snack was very good. It was called Peanut Butter Balls.   It made like a whole cookie sheet full. I ended up eating every one of them.  The idea was to use all natural products- Pure Honey, Natural Peanut Butter,  Organic Cacao Nibs, Protein Powder, and Oats. You just mix all the ingredients up and put them in the fridge. Then eat them for a snack.  I wish I knew something else to mix these in. I think you can just eat them raw on desserts and stuff.  I have to recommend these to anyone that wants to eat healthy and wants something to replace the chocolate.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
I didn't realize that cacao was not the same thing as cocoa. Cacao is super bitter, so I can't judge. To make it sweeter, mix it with sweet ingredients. The bag is huge, and cacao is rather pricey so I don't know if I'll be buying again any time soon.
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
When cooking healthy, yet trying to still add flavor can sometimes be challenging! These are perfect touch every time I use them , They are amazing!
Anyone turning over a new leaf or just health-conscious these are for you!
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Keila N.
kissimmee, fl
I fell in love with this product I use it all the time I so recommend it to everyone
Sarah F.
I love cocoa, and having something like this is perfect to have around. Since there's no added anything you can customize a recipe however you like. Add whatever sweetener (if you need any), milk or milk substitutes for baking or beverages, or enjoy them on their own sprinkled on top of a dessert or granola.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What can you use this for?
Christin S.
What stores carry this? I've been looking for cocoa nibs everywhere and can't find them!!