BeautyHair ProductsNew York Biology

by New York Biology

Discover the benefits of our 100% Natural Morcoccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner!! Argan oil shampoo & conditioner has a number of benefits when used on hair. It can act as a moisturizer for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp. It can also promote the growth of healthy, strong hair as opposed to thin, brittle hair. It can even undo some of the damage done through chemical treatments and dyes, and can be used to treat split ends. Immediate benefits can also be seen in people who use argan shampoo on their hair. It is an excellent agent for taming frizz and promoting shine and gloss, as well as softer, more manageable hair. Our Argan Oil shampoo & conditioneriis non-irritating and actually reverses much of the damage done by artificial chemicals and treatments on hair. It is often used in its pure form for healthy, soft and shiny hair.

ALL NATURAL MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER the key ingredient in this product is 100% natural Argan Oil ,which for centuries, has been known to help restore softness, strength and shine to hair.; MOISTURIZE AND PROTECT for anyone suffering from dry, brittle hair or hair damaged by chemicals and coloring this conditioner is ideal. It helps ensure strong, nourished hair with an improved appearance on a day-to-day basis.; FIGHT DANDRUFF AND DRY SCALP with its multitude of nourishing ingredients and vitamins our Morcoccan Argan shampoo & conditioner can act as a moisturiser for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp.; CONTAINS IMPORTANT VITAMIN E which is beneficial for hair and is found in argan oil in high quantities. Vitamin E promotes healthy hair growth as it contains antioxidants, which help boost cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair.; USE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES our Argan Oil conditioner & shampoo is non-irritating and can be used by anyone with any type of hair. Whether your hair is oily or dry, curly or straight, this product is safe for everyone to use.

I Saw this on an ad on Facebook saying it’s great for hair regrowing not sure if it’s this exact product but I know it’s this brand. Has anyone heard of it or used it? My hair is thinning on the sides near my temple other than that my hair is pretty thick just certain areas (I do wear my hair up a lot, I heard that could be a reason.) any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much
Start your review of 100% Natural Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditoner – Huge 16 OZ – Moisturizing & Volumizing Professional Series Restorative Formula –– Infused with Keratin & Sulfate Free!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,131 reviews
100% Natural Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditoner – Huge 16 OZ – Moisturizing & Volumizing Professional Series Restorative Formula –– Infused with Keratin & Sulfate Free uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is not the exact thing I was looking for, but it is similar. I got it because while I was in the middle of my tummy issues, I started losing hair in hand fulls. That was very traumatic for me. Though I am feeling a bit better because I watch the food that I eat, I still have the after math of losing my hair. I thought this product may be beneficial. I have only used it a couple of times, but so far so good. I like the subtle scent and they left my hair feeling soft and more manageable. The price was reasonable. I purchased them from Amazon.
Kat P.
spring lake heights
Although the packaging looks very clean and aesthetically pleasing, the product inside is nothing to rave about. My hair feels stringy and greasy with this set. It does not feel like any moisture is on my hair and I am disappointed.