100% Natural Dead Sea Black Mud Mask For Deep Cleaning, Face Hydrating, Acne

100% Natural Dead Sea Black Mud Mask For Deep Cleaning, Face Hydrating, Acne

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Natural Dead Sea Black Mud Mask For Deep Cleaning, Face Hydrating, Acne!
How would you rate this product?
Kendray , Barnsley
100% Natural Dead Sea Black Mud Mask For Deep Cleaning, Face Hydrating, Acne uploaded by Ruth W.
I adore this mud mask. It has a delicate natural scent and doesn’t dry out and tighten your skin. You experience a cooling sensation upon application. This mask leaves skin feeling so soft and nourished. This one is very hydrating and is perfect to use all year round. I tend to use this one when my skin breaks out and within a couple of uses my skin is glowing and massively improves my complexion. I have also noticed that when I use this regularly the size of the pores on my cheeks are reduced. I must admit I tend to paint this stuff on I love it (directions say to use a thin layer) I would recommend time and time again.

Looking for your answer?