suggested searches

10%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love everything about the classic 100 grand bar, it’s been around for years and I hope for many more to come. The chocolate is so rich, and the rice crispy wafers will send your taste buds in a frenzy😫 with the combination of the chewy caramel. I’m so happy that they have not changed the recipe on this cherished treat, I hate to be disappointed with new recipes. If you love chocolate and caramel you’d enjoy this tasty bar..you can eat it all, share some or save a piece to savor for later😉❤️.

Product reviewed: Bars Super Size 4.2 lb; 1.905 kg

Love the Carmel mixed with the Rice Krispies!! If you live Carmel, it’s a must try! Fun size bars are just right, a quick little bite, keep them in your purse, desk.

Product reviewed: Bars Super Size 4.2 lb; 1.905 kg

I grew up enjoying 100 grand candy bars. Loved them then love them more now. I like giving them out for Halloween and Christmas.

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Crispy crunchies , peanuts , or almonds ?
Has anyone tried 100 grand candy bars before? What do they taste like?? nestle-100-grand-candy-bar
Are these getting less popular? They aren't sold at any of my local gas stations or drugstores like CVS and the dollar store.
more questions