Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & Chocolate100 Grand
Chewy Caramel Milk Chocolate Crispy Crunchies Candy Bars - 36ct

100 Grand Chewy Caramel Milk Chocolate Crispy Crunchies Candy Bars - 36ct

by 100 Grand

Enjoy the delicious merger of milk chocolate, caramel, and crispy crunchies in 100 GRAND bars.

Crispy crunchies , peanuts , or almonds ?
Has anyone tried 100 grand candy bars before? What do they taste like?? [product:nestle-100-grand-candy-bar]
Are these getting less popular? They aren't sold at any of my local gas stations or drugstores like CVS and the dollar store.
Start your review of 100 Grand Chewy Caramel Milk Chocolate Crispy Crunchies Candy Bars - 36ct!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love these they are my favorite candy to hand out, eat, and get for halloween... definetally a must get for a sweet tooth if not other candies firstin reviews
The first time i ever had it was during Halloween and ever since then it is my tradition to have that candy bar on Halloween.in reviews
This happens to be one of my husband's favorite candy bars, they're crispy and gooey with caramel and chocolate you just can't go wrong.in reviews
Nestlé 100 grand bars combines chocolate, caramel and crisped rice to form a sweet treat with the right amount of crunch.in reviews
One of my favorite candies.I keep the mini bars in my candy stash for my monthly sweet tooth.in reviews
Cassandra L.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these candy bars! Portion control has always been an issue for me, since we grew up poor and never had much in the way of store bought candy. These small individually wrapped bars are great for '1 and done' splurging on a diet. They are a mouthful of deliciousness!
Alexandra F.
Edmonds, WA
Yummy love these candies and love that they come in fun size. really helps keep the cals in check
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Thede are so good!! I loved getting them on halloween as a kid and i still buy them sometimes to this day lol
Destiny P.
The best kind of candy bar. So addicting. The little crunches make the whole candy bar taste better than anything else
Alexis T.
Milwaukee, WI
100 Grand Chewy Caramel Milk Chocolate Crispy Crunchies Candy Bars - 36ct uploaded by Alexis T.
I’ve been eating and loving these since I was a kid! Of course it’s not one of those candies you come across often so my mom would always buy them for me, especially around Halloween. Would highly recommend!
Abigail A.
Beverly, MA
These are so hard to find, but SO DARNED DELICIOUS. The crispy chocolate-y exterior pairs perfectly with all the caramel insides. . . but they seem to always be very old on the shelf (you can tell by the hardness of the caramel), and would probably be much better new.
Brittany S.
Mount Olive, IL
While pregnant, these have been my go to sweet snack! Its a perfect blend of crunchy and chewy and I love the taste of the caramel!
Natalia H.
Pomona, CA
Me and my husband love these because they pack both flavor and crunch! I love chocolates that have either almonds or nuts or anything that gives them texture and these are perfect :)
member-a67ae
100 Grand are the most underrated chocolate bar. The crispy crunch of rice + smoothness of caramel + good ol' dependable chocolate
ivana R.
san jose, ca
100 Grand Chewy Caramel Milk Chocolate Crispy Crunchies Candy Bars - 36ct uploaded by ivana R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
my absolute most favorite chocolate bar in the word, it’s like crunch bar mixed with gooey caramel in the middle. i could munch on these all day if i could LOL!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...