100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ghada E.100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ginibeth V.

BY GARNIER #12 in Hair Color

Veronica M.
duncannon
I used this brand when I died my hair bright red and the color lasted forever. I didn’t have to redo my hair until about eight months later. It always looked so vibrant and it made my hair so soft.
Chloe S.
Sarisbury green, Southampton
This hair dye is great for you to do yourself at home, I recommend you get a friend or partner to help though. Simple, quick, cheap, easy and good results. You can grab it at any local store. Colour lasts well.
kariluz c.
Doral, FL
Muy buenos productos, amo su fórmula, su manera de cuidar el pelo y su buena calidad de esos productos.!!!!!
Nikki G.
Bright vibrant color that still leaves your hair silky smooth. Doesn't damage it or fade. Leaves it smelling great
Mâwéttà B.
tebessa
With garnier I had the most amazing color that I totally wants but it starts to go away whenever I wash my hair whatever I love it
Fanii C.
El mejor producto para el co!or del cabello , pero no es idea! Para cabello fino ya que estos productos traen peroxido para descolorar y luego dar color y no creo que un pelo fino como el mio lo aguante
Esther A.
Me gustan, la cobertura es total no tienes que usar muchas cajas el producto es muy bueno y se fija fácilmente realmente la cobertura es increíble supero mis expectativas te lo recomiendo al mas del 100%
Yana U.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a good product but I definitely think it works much better for people with blonde hair rather than dark brown like mine. My hair turned out having more of a reddish tone rather than brown, which I didn't mind that much! What I really loved is how soft my hair still felt, so this product is not drying at all!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this hair product, my hair is damaged due to dying and these products really help with the overall health of my hair
naushi r.
lucknow
enriched color pop garnier coolur I want to try because der were my friends talking about n reassllyy I want to tryy