100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Amber Z.100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ginibeth V.100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ghada E.

BY GARNIER #12 in Hair Color

Natasha L.
Arvada
I'm always skeptical of using drugstore hair dye kits, because I simply don't know what the outcome will be. I've colored my hair at home and have had it end up as a patchy mess, and even after that, I decided to give this product a try. As for the smell, it was not nearly as bad as other hair dyes I've used, and it was actually quite tolerable. After conditioning and rinsing my hair, I was very impressed with the outcome. My hair was shiny and evenly colored, and it looked healthier than before despite the fact that I had previously put a bunch of chemicals in it. The reason I gave 3 stars is because the color only lasted for a couple weeks before fading, but that's something that can be forgiven for an affordable, decent quality hair color product.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
When it comes to hair color, I like to have dye that is highly pigmented, does not stain the skin severely, yet brings high intense natural looking color. One of the best lines of hair color I have ever used is Garnier 100% Color. No matter what color I used from it, the results were nothing short of fantastic. I can not recommend this hair dye series enough- it is THAT good. Effectiveness I have used a wide variety of colors in the Garnier 100% Color line from ultra high lift blonde, to red to dark brown and even black.
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
I love this gel hair dye! It did not stain my skin. I have vey dark black hair and it dyed it perfectly. Beautiful color pay off. It was so easy to use and it is amazing compared to other products that I have tried. I love how it left my hair! Garnier 100% Color Vitamin-Enriched Gel Crème, 764 Bright Auburn Blonde
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
I have red undertones in my hair. I noticed that when I color my hair with Garnier, it doesn't matter what color brown I use. It always pulls a little red based on my hairs undertone. I don't mind it, it's actually gives a unique look to my hair and I always get a lot of compliments about it. The only issue I have due to having course and dense white hair, I noticed hair color doesn't last as long compared to other brands
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
I love Garnier! He usado Garnier desde los 15 años que me pinte el cabello por primera vez y no he encontrado una marca de tinta mejor que esta aun cuando he probado varias. Garnier tiene una gama de colores muy amplia y la duraccion y la pigmentacion son increibles, ademas de que me encanta el olor que deja despues de usar el tratamiento que viene cuando compras el tinte. Sin duda es la marca que voy a seguir comprando siempre.
Alyssa A.
Gainesville
THIS COLOR HAS LASTED ME OVER A YEAR. AN ENTIRE YEAR. My hair dresser dyed my black hair blonde and I couldn't stand it so I ran to Rite Aid and picked up two boxes of these, the color application process is simple, even if you have never dyed your own hair before. It was less than 20 dollars to fix my hair! I would definitely recommend this product to others! The color has lasted up to today.
Esther A.
Me gustan, la cobertura es total no tienes que usar muchas cajas el producto es muy bueno y se fija fácilmente realmente la cobertura es increíble supero mis expectativas te lo recomiendo al mas del 100%
Veronica M.
duncannon
I used this brand when I died my hair bright red and the color lasted forever. I didn’t have to redo my hair until about eight months later. It always looked so vibrant and it made my hair so soft.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
To be so inexpensive this works quite well. I normally use the shade dark brown. My hair tales the color well and it does a good job of covering grays. It doesn't fade or oxidize. Plus it smells better than most dyes. So if you want a at home box color gives this a try
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I have actually used this exact color many times as I switch between medium and dark brown hair all the time. It does the job, it didn’t leave any weird streaks and made my hair feel good. Is it as healthy as salon dye? Nope. But for those times you need a change and can’t afford a salon color, definitely do this. I love the conditioner they give you for after. Makes hair so soft