100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Amber Z.100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ginibeth V.100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ghada E.

BY GARNIER #12 in Hair Color

Salma B.
I use this color to give my hair a new look. I switch  different brand time to time but this one seems to be the best one for my hair texture. It gives excellent results.
Ariana D.
I love Garnier hair dyes! They don't have a strong chemical aroma . The conditioner they give you in the box smells great. The color lasts alot longer than other brands I've tried
Donna G.
Sutton
Like Garnier better than any off the shelf hair color.  Lasts longer, easy to cover gray, and can color my hair at my leisure.  Color is very warm and natural looking.
Tatiana B.
Victorville
I dye my hair a lot and this product has been the best for that !! It leaves the color in and doesn’t fade away until around 5 months after the dying fist took place. Bought this at Walmart very affordable
Anita P.
Mission, TX
I don’t dye my hair often but I’ve used this hair dye a couple of times and I like it, for some reason my color stays on longer even if I wash it every day! I really like it!!
Esparansa N.
edinburg, Tx
It leave’s the hair so nourish and shine. The color that I choose was a great match it was perfect. The price was ok I would like to find coupons. It was easy to use instructions were great to follow. I would recommend to friends
Lina M.
Austin
Love this product! You can buy at any local drug store and it comes with an avocado extract that smells amazing! The conditioner after leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and smelling great
Blake N.
Monroe, GA
I just used this last week and was really impressed!! I always hate to color my hair but I love it with this product! The amount of conditioner was pretty amazing!!
Mishi C.
Santa cruz, CA
Great price! This box dye is petty good at not fading fast. I like the conditioner that it comes with. They should sell that separately because it works that good.
Laura Y.
New York
These colors are amazing! SO vibrant and honestly they make ur hair so soft and shiny. I always get complements not only on the color but how healthy my hair looks