100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ghada E.100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ginibeth V.

BY GARNIER #12 in Hair Color

Morgan S.
Ames, IA
I love dying my hair and Garnier is my go to brand! The color always comes out the way the box shows and it is super easy to use. After showering and using the products my hair feels smooth, shiny, and healthy!
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
Love this box dye for coloring hair at home! The color matches perfectly with the box. It’s very easy to apply in your hair if dying alone. It does not require much time to develop. All around this is a great product!
April M.
Atlanta ga
This hair dye is wonderful you guys will love it I used it so many times it makes the hair real shiny real silky I mean it's one of the best they made you guys have to try it if you are interesting of dying your hair
Shayla R.
Hodges, SC
Absolute loveeeeeee this product!!!!! It worked so fast. I wash astonished at the results. You can get this anywhere !!!! I use it usually two times a day. And I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
Their hair dye is fantastic. Very bold color and it lasts a very long time. I have naturally dark hair and this will lighten or darken my hair as i need it to. I like it a lot and will definitely purchase again!!
lis C.
Worcester, MA
I love using this hair color just because its not also giving me a color is protecting it for any damage they can get I never had any problem with them I always use this or another brand but this is my preference
Torrie H.
Evansville
With 2 kids in a public school we got lice for the first time ever this year. This is the color that matched my 10 year old sons hair the closest and we loved it. Colored great evenvafter tea tree oil treatments!
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
For a box dye I really like this one. I used it when I first started dying my hair. The color comes out pretty and the oils in it leave your Hair supper soft. I do recommend buying this. Just never do a black or blonde box dye
Sam F.
Oak Park, IL
I wanted to darken my hair for the fall, and I always use this brand. It’s easy to use, and the color is pretty spot on! I think it’s fairly priced, so I don’t mind using it every few weeks since it’s temporary.
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
This was a good product the color did last for awhile easy to use it was affordable and the color did came out as expected very satisfied!100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier