100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ghada E.100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ginibeth V.

BY GARNIER #12 in Hair Color

Stephanie P.
East Chicago, IN
I don't use this product on myself but I use it on my mom when I dunno her hair! Person it works great its really pigmented thou! And it gives u a decent size conditioner! It's really easy to use and two boxes are good for long hair !
sarah s.
Clint, TX
I just bought this last night a 47 brown color and i love how it dint damaged my hair a bit the smell was good and the color quality was very good i recommend because its also eco friendly and that great bot expensive and its easy to apply.
Gisela M.
Tulsa , OK
Garnier, Inc. Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color I love coloring my hair using this brand because for some reasons helps my hair grow faster but it has to be dark colors.
Jennifer R.
Fitzgerald
I used this to change the color of my hair. I love it. The color came out great and was very easy to use. Being a red head it is hard to change your hair color at home but this product really works. I would recommend for sure.
Marlene P.
Jacksonville
I have always use Garnier color products because I literally love to dye my hair, I always use Blonde colors but my mom use this color a lot. I always look for a color who doesn’t leave your hair dry, this is one of the best. I will buy it a dozens time for my mom!
Kaitlyn H.
hemphill, TX
This hair dye doesn’t make my hair feel unnatural and dry after use which is definitely a huge plus but the color just doesn’t last as long as I wish it did. It’s easy to use ,but I was pretty disappointed with the wear time.
Paola H.
Using this hair color I have realized it doesn't smell as bad as other hair colors. It has a decent smell. Also it has all this other little extra things so you can put on your after you color it to treat it which is great!
Tori G.
Imperial, CA
This hair color kit is one of my favorite, the color last longer than other brands I’ve tried. Also it’s really creamy and my hair doesn’t feel brittle and dead after use. It’s reasonably priced I would definitely recommend
Samantha B.
Westland, MI
When I bought it then box said permanent, it rinsed out in about 5 washes, although when I colored it, the color was very vibrant. This brand just isn't for me, and it's not something I would recommend to family or friends
Kelsey S.
I color my hair at home. It's a cheap and quick way to do it if needed and this stuff makes it so easy. It makes your hair so soft and gives it a great color. It's very easy to use and I would definitely use this again.