100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Amber Z.100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ginibeth V.100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ghada E.

BY GARNIER #12 in Hair Color

Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
Love this box dye for coloring hair at home! The color matches perfectly with the box. It’s very easy to apply in your hair if dying alone. It does not require much time to develop. All around this is a great product!
April M.
Atlanta ga
This hair dye is wonderful you guys will love it I used it so many times it makes the hair real shiny real silky I mean it's one of the best they made you guys have to try it if you are interesting of dying your hair
Torrie H.
Evansville
With 2 kids in a public school we got lice for the first time ever this year. This is the color that matched my 10 year old sons hair the closest and we loved it. Colored great evenvafter tea tree oil treatments!
Thelma A.
El Mirage , AZ
This was a good product the color did last for awhile easy to use it was affordable and the color did came out as expected very satisfied!100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier
Linda R.
Staten Island, NY
I have used this hair product, but not this color. I am transitioning from highlights to a single color. It is easy to use and much less expensive. I was uneasy at first since I have a.lot of grey hair, but it covered it all!
Heather C.
this hair dye smells wonderful and often leaves hair better than begore dying. however, the color fades quickly qhich requires frequent redying which can not only be expensive but overprocesses your tresses.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Nice color, doesn’t wash out right away which is good, because I bought a cheap one before and it usually runs, and washes out the color. Color as expected as well! Overall satisfied too. Highly recommend.
Maddy J.
Garnier has created a rich, long-lastingcolor that can cover a lot of your gray while providing nourishment and protection for your hair. Using Nourishing Color Creme with Fruit oil concentrates, Nutrisse is the only permanent color that nourishes with grapeseed and avocado oils.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
I love using this hair color just because its not also giving me a color is protecting it for any damage they can get I never had any problem with them I always use this or another brand but this is my preference
Shelbi W.
phoenix
For a box dye I really like this one. I used it when I first started dying my hair. The color comes out pretty and the oils in it leave your Hair supper soft. I do recommend buying this. Just never do a black or blonde box dye