100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ghada E.100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ginibeth V.

BY GARNIER #12 in Hair Color

johanna c.
Bronx, NY
Hands down this is one of the best for your hair. no breakage. beautiful color with shine all around. looks rich and easy to use not so difficult. free from all those ingredients that some have that make you unhappy to by. but always happy to wear garnier.
Patricia R.
Usaf Academy, CO
Use Garnier since the beggining when I first started coloring my hair. The colors are bright and it has a lot of tools inside the box. I do not have any alternatives for this product because is the one I been using. I was very satisfied with this product.
gina s.
Elmwood Park, IL
I have dyed my hair many times and every time I use this product the color comes out just as expected.The company sometimes have deals and it’s nice to have backup. I would purchase again and I recommend all females trying to save money and dye at home.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I always use this to dye my hair. This is very affordable that’s why I started buying it and it is an effective color that actually lasts longer than a lot of others. I was very satisfied and really liked the color. I would recommend this to others
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this color and the hair dye. I was always nervous about dying at home but this was great and the color came out beautiful. I was so happy with it and I will use it again. My hair has never looked better and almost better than salon dye.
Heather E.
Tucker
I love using this product! My hair has never felt so soft and manageable. The color I use is the brightest , most viberant red they have and it looks amazing. It even has a nice fragrance too!! I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves their hair and wants a product that does too!
Amy B.
seattle
It seems this color doesn’t make my hair look like a helmet, it really seems natural and like it has natural highlights.

I know that any hair color will cause some damage but I do think that this brand is much easier on my hair than others.
Issa B.
Covers my grey 100% I also find it leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable afterwords. The color is true as advertised. I am over all very happy with this purchase. I find that the color last a little bit longer then others I have used.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I really how my hair felt and looked after using this color. It was super easy to apply compared to other products as well. The only thing I didn’t like was it faded faster than other brands I have used but overall great experience and color.
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
I love this color dye , it gets in your hair and won't wash out for a very long time . I wash my hair only twice a week and it stay in for more than 2 months my favorite is in the darker colors , I usually get black and it works amazing