100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Amber Z.100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ginibeth V.100% Color Vitamin Enriched Gel-Creme Color #401 Deep Brown By Garnier uploaded by Ghada E.

BY GARNIER #12 in Hair Color

Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
I've used this brand before when I was dying my hair dark brown and I loved how shiny it looked and how soft the conditioners made it feel after! The color was rich and very dark just as I wanted as well.
Sarah O.
El Paso, TX
I love that this hair color doesn't dry my hair out, OR get dull after a few washes! I have used  Garnier for years and they have yet to let me down! All of their hair products go with all hair types, they've taken my dry frizzy hair and did a complete 180 now I have smooth silky hair!
Britney S.
Forest, VA
To save money I have colored my hair at home. I use Garnier and have for awhile! It goes on easy, the instructions are simple and to the point.
The smell is not bad at all. PLUS I wish they would bottle the conditioner they put in the boxes. It always smells amazing!
melanie q.
not deep brown but blue black i have used, and i must say i am impressed, i dyed my hair with this product and people actually thought i went and died my hair in a salon, it leaves my hair the color i want, it doesn't wash out quickly i feel as if the color lasts, and then price is super affordable !
Ebeelyn M.
Highland, California
It might give you a good color after you aay it but it dries up your hair after application. It’s easy to use at home and really cheap as well! You can apply it on your own. It does give the tone you aspect to get. I’m satisfied with the product and I will totally recommend it to people as long the treat their hair.
Sierra M.
Steubenville
 This is the most pigmented red hair dye I’ve ever used. I tried getting my hair to the red it is now at the salon and they just can’t seem to do it. This hair color though works so damn good. It’s bright and intense without being obnoxious. Only hair dye I’ll use.
Tanisha M.
Paterson, NJ
loved using this hair dye !! it lasted for at least 6 months & at first i thought the color was going to wash out but it stayed and even as the months passed it became a really beautiful color !! i would definitely buy again i totally recommend this product !
johanna c.
Bronx, NY
Hands down this is one of the best for your hair. no breakage. beautiful color with shine all around. looks rich and easy to use not so difficult. free from all those ingredients that some have that make you unhappy to by. but always happy to wear garnier.
Patricia R.
['Usaf Academy', 'CO'], CO
Use Garnier since the beggining when I first started coloring my hair. The colors are bright and it has a lot of tools inside the box. I do not have any alternatives for this product because is the one I been using. I was very satisfied with this product.
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
I always use this to dye my hair. This is very affordable that’s why I started buying it and it is an effective color that actually lasts longer than a lot of others. I was very satisfied and really liked the color. I would recommend this to others