New ParentBathingeau de juice
100% Chilled Eau de Parfum

100% Chilled Eau de Parfum

by eau de juice

After dancing the night away, a recharge is necessary. Get lost in the sheets with sensual 100% Chilled Eau de Parfum by Eau de Juice for when you want to wrap yourself in a cashmere blanket¿ or at least pretend you are!

I need opinion on the juci 100% Chilled Eau de Parfum ?
I wonder is this Jeffrey star approved?
Start your review of 100% Chilled Eau de Parfum!
Shakeina W.
100% Chilled Eau de Parfum uploaded by Shakeina W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Let me start off talking about the packaging. This juice box fits the mode to this fragrance, its cool and a refreshing scent hence the juice box. The fragrance pumps out if the middle and not the straw. It's a fresh scent and stays on all day long. This juice box caught my eye at Ulta and I had to smell it being in that container. There are more fragrance types for this line but I liked this one the most. I do recommend this fragrance.
Briana A.
Dallas, TX
100% Chilled Eau de Parfum uploaded by Briana A.
100% Chilled Eau de Parfum uploaded by Briana A.
It smells so good😍 the packaging is so cute ,I bought mine in ulta and as soon as I saw it I loved it
Ia P.
Las Vegas, NV
100% Chilled Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ia P.
I was looking around the perfume section of ULTA, and I came across this perfume... I was like.... OMG, this is the most cool bottle I have ever seen! I fell inlove right away with the scent!!! 😍 so clean and fresh!!! I just had to buy other things there thats why I did not purchase it. But overall, I see myself using this product in the future! 100% Chilled Eau de Parfum
Christine L.
Torrance, CA
100% Chilled Eau de Parfum uploaded by Christine L.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This is such a lovely perfume. The packaging is suuuuper cute as well! To me, it literally smells like I'm spraying juice on myself. It's supposed to have notes of coconut, but I don't really smell it. It mainly smells like berries to me. I feel so fresh and girly whenever I spray this on me. The downside is that the scent does not last very long. It only lasts about an hour or so on me.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
This is my favorite summer perfume. The scent is so sweet and citrusy and long lasting. It is my favorite that I've found so far. It is cheap. You can find it at Walmart. Definitely worth the price.
Nab G.
Mission, TX
Really love this one! Great fragrance!! This creative juice box bring a mixture of a soft and sweet smell that will just make you fall in love with it.
Rochelle G.
Harvey, LA
I love the scent of this perfume! It’s phenomenal. The only reason why I gave it four stars instead of five is because the scent unfortunately doesn’t last long. It faded away way too fast. I will still recommend the product because of how good the smell is but it would have to stay in my purse to be reapplied throughout the day.
Emery M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
If you enjoy sweet scents, this would be a good one to consider. It is pretty sweet and sugary, and the body mist version doesn't seem to last more than about 5 hours. This would be an excellent scent to spritz on before running some errands, or to go out to dinner in. If you like Cloud by Ariana Grande, this scent is comparable to that in the level of sweetness. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase and will consider buying it again in the future!
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
100% Chilled Eau de Parfum uploaded by Clyn M.
The one thing that really got me on this Perfume is the packaging! Once I smelt it I instantly fell in love. I have the Chilled one & The Pure sugar one as well! I wanted a stay on all day perfume, and let me tell you probably 2-3 spritz & you will be good all day! It almost like the “Ariana’s Grande Sweet Like Candy”. But I Highly recommend you give either the Chilled Or Pure Sugar a try! ✨
Alyssa T.
Corona, CA
100% Chilled Eau de Parfum uploaded by Alyssa T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn’t get this variation, instead opted for Good Energy. And I love it! The perfume is relatively affordable compared to other brands. Also received a free popsicle pool floatie and holographic backpack with purchase. Love this bright tropical scent!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caroline G.
Greencastle, IN
il y a 9 mois
Emery M. il y a 5 mois
It's worth the investment.