BY CHIPS DULUXE

Keebler™ 100 Calorie Right Bites® Variety Pack™ Snacks.
100% delicious!
Chips Deluxe® cookies, chocolate chip.
12 pouches.
Kellogg's family rewards.
kelloggsfamilyrewards.com.
4-0.74 oz (21g) Right Bites® Chips Deluxe®. see more...

100 Calorie Right Bites Variety Pack - 12 CT
  • "I love this Kellogg's variety pack because you get a little bit of each cereal!" in 1 review
  • "Perfect serving size for a quick breakfast or even a snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "It's also good on the go breakfast for the morning if you don't have time for anything else!" in 1 review
  • "Easy to just grab & go, especially if you're running late some where. " in 1 review
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Foodie Expert
These bring back so many memories for me. As a child, my grandma would keep boxes of these on hand in her pantry and I thought they were the neatest things! I thought they were a "grandma treat" that only she had. So good & I'm sure are convenient for people on the go!
Krystal G.
Foodie Expert
This by far is my favorite 100 Calorie variety pack. Sometimes you get 100 calorie products that taste like 100 calories. These 3 taste just like their original calorie packed predecessors.
Cassie P.
Foodie Expert
We use to always buy these when I was little to take on road trips and I continue to do that! It's also good on the go breakfast for the morning if you don't have time for anything else!
Allison D.
Foodie Expert
These are such a great snack! I like to keep a couple packs in my purse and in the car for when hunger strikes! These are also a great mid day snack that will help to tide you over till your next meal!
Elizabeth J.
Valparaiso, IN
Foodie Expert
These are the perfect treat to take in your purse or pack in your lunch. It offered a bit of indulgence without sacrificing too much to the calorie gods.
Crystal K.
We would buy these for school or when we went camping because they have a variety of choices for cereal. And we loved the tiny box they came in!
Gabriela V.
Foodie Expert
Comes with all my favorite flavor, which Helps when I can't decide which cereal to buy. The individual boxes help me with portion control
Ashley O.
Jacksonville, NC
These are the perfect size for anyone with little children. Enough to fill them up, but not enough for them to waste versus using a large box of cereal! Let's them know their limit.
Andrea P.
Trinidad, CA
These are great for a quick breakfast, lots of variety!!! Though not much in there is very healthy, it makes a good sweet snack.
Valerie J.
Pawtucket, RI
I always have a snack pack in my purse for a time where you need something to snack on. These are so delicious and convenient!
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
Where can you buy these?
noor a.
northville, mi
Is'nt so much cheaper just too buy family size boxes?