BY CHIPS DULUXE

Keebler™ 100 Calorie Right Bites® Variety Pack™ Snacks.
100% delicious!
Chips Deluxe® cookies, chocolate chip.
12 pouches.
Kellogg's family rewards.
kelloggsfamilyrewards.com.
4-0.74 oz (21g) Right Bites® Chips Deluxe®. see more...

• Where can you buy these?4 Answers
  • Is'nt so much cheaper just too buy family size boxes?2 Answers
100 Calorie Right Bites Variety Pack - 12 CT
  • "I love this Kellogg's variety pack because you get a little bit of each cereal!" in 1 review
  • "Perfect serving size for a quick breakfast or even a snack on the go." in 1 review
  • "It's also good on the go breakfast for the morning if you don't have time for anything else!" in 1 review
  • "Easy to just grab & go, especially if you're running late some where. " in 1 review
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Great for work! Being on the phone all day, I need to snack it's a given, something easy.
Keep a box in my desk drawer!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Foodie Expert
This by far is my favorite 100 Calorie variety pack. Sometimes you get 100 calorie products that taste like 100 calories. These 3 taste just like their original calorie packed predecessors.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Foodie Expert
These are such a great snack! I like to keep a couple packs in my purse and in the car for when hunger strikes! These are also a great mid day snack that will help to tide you over till your next meal!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Foodie Expert
These are great snacks to keep on hand! They aren't expense and are perfect calorie sizes
Amy B.
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
My family loves these snack packs. They have a good variety to choose from. Great for on the go.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
These are perfect for someone like me who has always had a problem with overeating. I want a snack but end up eating 2 or 3 portions worth. These are convenient and restrict you to a do able amount.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Foodie Expert
Comes with all my favorite flavor, which Helps when I can't decide which cereal to buy. The individual boxes help me with portion control
April A.
April A.
Shelbyville, MI
I love this Kellogg's variety pack because you get a little bit of each cereal! Who doesn't love that?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I buy these all the time for my son. Easy to just grab & go, especially if you're running late some where.
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
These bring back so many memories for me. As a child, my grandma would keep boxes of these on hand in her pantry and I thought they were the neatest things! I thought they were a "grandma treat" that only she had. So good & I'm sure are convenient for people on the go!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
Where can you buy these?
noor a.
noor a.
northville, mi
Is'nt so much cheaper just too buy family size boxes?