BY KEEBLER

100 Calorie Right Bites® Mini Fudge Stripes™ Dark Chocolate Cookies.
Keebler.
Made with 100% Real Cocoa.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
6 Pouches. see more...

• Are these very tasty?? Some of the chocolate low cal cookies are ...8 Answers
100 Calorie Right Bites Mini Fudge Stripes Dark Chocolate Cookies - 6 CT
  • "These are really good and I like that they are in packages that can be put in lunches or for a quick snack and I know I haven't somehow eaten the whole bag and know exactly how many calories I've eaten." in 1 review
  • "Just the right amount for a taste but not enough to leave you with a tummy ache. " in 1 review
  • "I'm a big fan of the original Keebler fudge stripe cookies but I like to have these because they're only the 100 calorie packs, it keeps me from eating too many" in 1 review
  • "They will satisfy the sweet tooth craving but if you're hungry, I'd recommend eating something else along with them or you'll end up eating 3 bags and totally defeating the purpose of 100 cals." in 1 review
  • "You might end up eating the whole box if you're really hungry though." in 1 review
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
These cookies are so good, just one alone isn't enough. These cookies cause such a mouth watering effect that when you take that first bite and that chocolate hits your lips and melts into your palette and without a doubt the best cookie you will ever feast your mouth on. The cookie snaps when you bite into it and its a great way to end your night.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
These mini fudge cookies are tasty but the amount in the 100 calorie pack is not satisfying. I understand portion control is the key here, but these did not satisfy like I thought they would. The bite-sized cookies are not the same quality as the regular cookies.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
Good for a late night sweet tooth and it's portioned so you don't kill your good eating habits. I try not to buy these those cause they are a gateway to other types of sugar me being a recovering sugar addict lol
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Maria D.
Granada Hills
Perfect if you are watching your servings. The chocolate is great you think your being sinful enjoying the rich chocolate. Very affordable snack great for lunches too. Kids think it’s the best!
TammyJo E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I found these to be a great treat to pack along with lunch the last semesters when I was teaching. The chocolate was enough to satisfy my sweet tooth and keep me away from vending machines or the bakery on campus yet it helped me control my calorie intake as well. I could taste a difference between the fudge stripes and the dark cookies so that there was a two-layer quality to eating each one. Just eat them slowly and you won't feel deprived.
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
The Right bites are absolutely delicious! There are so many nights when I want a bit of a Chocolate fix, but do not want all of the calories. The dark chocolate always satisfies my cravings. I am also surprised by how many cookies there are in each bag. I feel like I am cheating, but I'm not!
Ali W.
Pasadena, MD
I found these while shopping with my mom and we're both pretty guilty of caving on eating healthy sometimes! So we took a shot at these and they're great! I like to pair them with vanilla Greek yogurt. I think it's a great idea that they're pre-packaged at 100 cal then in a giant box because we'd still probably go over the serving size. So it's super convenient.
Tina F.
You would never know these are only 100 calories they are delicious. They are not disappointing they are awesome. They are a healthy snack and a great way to count calories. They exceeded my expectations. I recommend these to others they are great.
Nadia D.
Riverton, UT
Love these! Granted this 100 calorie packs are not meant to be considered a filling snack. They will satisfy the sweet tooth craving but if you're hungry, I'd recommend eating something else along with them or you'll end up eating 3 bags and totally defeating the purpose of 100 cals. But chocolate lovers, these are so good!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Are these very tasty?? Some of the chocolate low cal cookies are too dry, how bout these??