100 Calorie Right Bites Mini Fudge Stripes Cookies - 6 CT uploaded by Christina E.

BY 100 CALORIE PACKS

Keebler 100 Calorie Right Bites® Mini Fudge Stripes™ Cookies.
Made with 100% Real Cocoa.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content. see more...

100 Calorie Right Bites Mini Fudge Stripes Cookies - 6 CT
  • "I think they have a really good ratio of cookie to chocolate and the 100 calorie packs are a really great treat to put into the kids lunch boxes and even my better halfs work lunch." in 10 reviews
  • "These small ones taste even better than the full sized cookies and it is great that they come in a 100 calorie pack!" in 2 reviews
  • "Oh my goodness these are my most favorite cookies and well, they are just as amazing in a 100 calorie pack, but its so hard not to eat 3 packs at once!" in 2 reviews
  • "The 100 calorie pack size is the perfect size for when you just want a snack because eating just one is impossible." in 2 reviews
  • "The fact that they're in 100 calorie packs makes them even better and super easy to have for on the go!" in 2 reviews
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Taste is great, but the idea of 100 calorie packs is depressing. These don't fill you up at all, and don't make you feel like you ate anything. It's about 10 cookies per pack, which is not worth it. The price is average for all snack packs in grocery stores.
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Originally considered giving four, as given portion size and prices not on sale it can not always seem worth it, however, giving these five stars because you are hoping to buy perfectly portioned and tasty cookies and that is what you get! Great when you are traveling and trying to keep to portions on the go, as well.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my favorite of the 100 calorie packs.. 1. they're 100 calories. that's great itself! And 2. Fudge Stripes are so good! The sweetness the cracker mixed with the bold and decadence of the chocolate make them so good! They're small but it's a great for a mid day snack and good portioned. Eat them slowly lol
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
I've been buying these since they appeared in my area, and they are delicious. The portion size is acceptable, considering these are only 100 calories. The cookies are nice and minty and have a chocolate coating on the bottom of each cookie.

Unlike say, the Oreo 100 calorie packs, these actually taste like grasshoppers, only smaller. Unlike regular grasshoppers though, the 100 calorie pack version is trans fat free.

Overall, these are a great example of what a 100 calorie pack should be. love them so much
Mandie L.
YUMMMMMMM! These are delicious! For a hundred calories...you cannot tell that these are meant to maintain your calorie intake. They taste just like the real thing. I love them. My favorite 100 calorie snack is the Lorna dune...<-----did i spell that right? :) ... cookies.
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
My mom, my nephew, and I enjoy these from time to time. There is just enough to get the chocolate fix you need, but it's portioned out so you don't go overboard. be careful where they sit though. any kind of warmth will melt the chocolate and then they'll stick together.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
These little cookies are addicting!!! I have to hide them from myself. These small ones taste even better than the full sized cookies and it is great that they come in a 100 calorie pack!
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
This has always been one of my favorite treats. I love these cookies. And now these are even better because they are only 100 calories. It's always good to watch what you eat and how much you eat of it. But this is a very yummy and easy snack to pack.
Shelly M.
Hobart, IN
Great taste but they always leave you wanting more. They are perfect for me to carry around if I need a small raise in my sugar. Great way to eat snacks in moderation if you can stop yourself after one package.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I love these cookies in any way that I can get them. I think they have a really good ratio of cookie to chocolate and the 100 calorie packs are a really great treat to put into the kids lunch boxes and even my better halfs work lunch. :)
Shelly M.
Hobart, IN
What is your favorite 100 calorie snack?
Brianna K.
Big Rapids, MI
Do these actually taste good since the calories are shrunk down?
Sandy R.
Where can I find these??
Sarah H.
San Gabriel, CA
Where can I purchase these? Are they bitter since its only 100 calories?