BY 100 CALORIE PACKS

Keebler™ 100 Calorie Right Bites™ Mini Brownies.
Brownies.
Made with 100% real cocoa.
0g trans fat.
6-0.74 oz (21g) pouches.
6 pouches. see more...

100 Calorie Right Bites Mini Brownies - 6 CT
  • "These are great to have as a little snack or to take with you on the run and they are only 100 calories so that's even better!" in 1 review
Keisha W.
Pflugerville, TX
Uh so I'm not actually a fan of these brownies. I don't know why. They just have a different taste to them that leaves something lingering in the mouth. However, my kids
(4 and 6) love them. I guess it just depends on your taste buds.
Whitney W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are perfect for a snack! They're really tasty and are a perfect serving size because I know for a fact if I had an entire bag of these that weren't already portioned out, I would eat the entire thing.
Sarah T.
Chatsworth, CA
These make a good snack if you're counting your calories or just want a quick little sweet snack. I try to eat healthy so I can lose weight but I have a major sweet tooth so these are perfect for me.
Jasmine L.
These are great for an one the go snack. They taste great with a cup of milk or your favorite coffee. The only downside is the portion size be careful not to eat more than one bag!
Tiffany S.
Hanford, CA
I love these mini brownies. They don't taste bad for being a 100 calorie snack which is great. I really like the convenience of them. Sometimes you just want dessert and these don't make you feel too guilty about indulging :)
hailey h.
Williamston, MI
Who doesn't love being able to eat mini brownies all for only 100 calories?!?! Love that you can satisfy your sweet tooth without blowing your diet out of the water.
Kala R.
Rich. Chocolatey. 100 calories. Who could ask for more? Great for on the go snacking, and since they're also low in sugar, I can feed them to my child for a treat
Stephanie G.
I love these! Perfect for snacking wisely on the go, they are already portioned so I know just how many I can have and don't overindulge.
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
Very good. These are great to have as a little snack or to take with you on the run and they are only 100 calories so that's even better!
Karen C.
Hellertown, PA
These curb your sweet tooth without the high calories. this is a great guilt free snack. They come in convenient individual packs.