BY 100 CALORIE PACKS

Keebler™ 100 Calorie Right Bites® Fudge Graham Crackers.
Made with 100% real cocoa.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Fudge grahams.
6 pouches.
6-0.71oz (20g) pouches. see more...

• What is everyone's favorite 100 calorie pack snack?3 Answers
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hills, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are good. Nice little snack if you want something sweet but are feeling guilty. Sometimes just wish a little bit more came in a pack.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
I love these little snacks! They are the perfect size and portion for a snack on the go. Or while stuck in the office at work.
Cheektowaga, NY
These are one of my favorite cookies and now that they come is a small bag and portioned for me, i can eliminate the temptation and enjoy this sweet treat!
Nikkia H.
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I pack these for my kids and myself. They are an easy quick snack and I don't have to worry so much about eating to many in 1 setting. They are also a great for a sweet tooth! Highly recommend!
colean l.
colean l.
Knoxville, TN
These snack packs are wonderful! The perfect amount of sweet without over doing it. The comb of the chocolate with the graham cracker is to die for.
amy r.
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I am a sweet tooth freak and I also have diabetes so I do have to watch my sugar and what I eat and of the calories. I really love Keebler shortbread fudge stripes, well I tried these because less calories and I love them. I take a package or two with me all the time when I go anywhere. If I need a sugar boost there perfect and I'm eating less calories also. Iove the graham crackers and fudge together it reminds me of my favorite shortbread fudge strip cookies.
Tabitha K.
Tabitha K.
Uncasville, CT
A delicious alternative to junk food, I don't mind when my son reaches for a box of these!
Desirae P.
Desirae P.
New Bedford, MA
I absolutely love having these around. I throw a bag in my work bag so instead of heading to get a big bag of junk food I have a great 100 calorie snack that is so worth it and they taste delicious.
fatoumata d.
fatoumata d.
Bronx, NY
Its a great alternative to junk food.Only 100 calories its worth it and i would buy it .
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Perfect little treat for when you want to indulge but not feel guilty. Soooo good.
Cheektowaga, NY
What is everyone's favorite 100 calorie pack snack?