2 colors available

BY CHEEZ-IT

100 Calorie Right Bites® Cheez-It®.Snack Mix.
Sunshine®.
Baked Snack Assortment.
100% Delicious!
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
6 Pouches.
6-0.74oz (21g) pouches.

Jacquelyn J.
Jacquelyn J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
I love cheez its and this product is the perfect on the go snack and it's only 100 calories per bag. the mix of items blends so nicely it's hard to eat just one pack.
Amanda r.
Amanda r.
New Market, TN
Perfect size for on the go or while at work. It keeps you from having to try and measure and hope you are getting the right amount. Great taste one of my favorites. Just enough to satisfy your craving and keep you on track too.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
Foodie Expert
This product is a perfect on the go snack or a snack to take to work. I love it! It's also great to pack for kids too.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Foodie Expert
This is a great snack! Perfect for on the go or for lunches! They are the right amount of salty and can be enjoyed by kids too! Although sometimes it is hard to eat just 1 pack!
Jackii A.
Jackii A.
Cohoes, NY
Foodie Expert
Not only are these affordable but they also taste delicious. I love these for when I need a quick snack every now and again.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I like these.... but I am not fan of cheez-its, the pretzels are ok, and I love the bagel chips, & chex mix in them!!!!
Jen O.
Jen O.
The 100 calorie packs are great; not only are they super convenient, they take the guesswork out of snacking. I love to grab these for a mid afternoon snack. I feel way less guilty than if I had to take a trip to the vending machine.
Naya B.
Naya B.
Love that it's more than just your traditional Cheez-It. The pretzels and Cheez-Its are delicious both separately and together. Not to mention the low calorie count.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
stacy, NC
Cheez-its are wonderful! my kids love them and they always come back asking for more
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.
Lexington, TN
These delicious 100 calorie snacks are perfect for quick on the go snacks or even putting in your desk at work for a quick pick me up.