Hair CareHair AccessoriesPonytail HoldersHalsa
100 Black Bobby Pins Lot of Bobby Pins

100 Black Halsa Bobby Pins Lot of Bobby Pins

by Halsa

100 Bobby pins

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100 Black Halsa Bobby Pins Lot of Bobby Pins!
Los Angeles, CA
100 Black Halsa Bobby Pins Lot of Bobby Pins uploaded by Darlin S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I feel like we all need this in our life no mater what lol 😝 I get mine in and dollar store is the best to go they work really good and for $1 that’s makes it way better #stylin #bobby-pins #100 #black #hair #help 100 Black Halsa Bobby Pins Lot of Bobby Pins
Great pins! They keep my hair in place so I can try different styles. They are small so I can take them along in case I need one.
Beverly Hills, CA
Purchased at: Target
Used to use a ton of Bobby pins. Now not as often. These are great. You get a ton and they are strong.
Rosemead, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
love these Bobby pins, they dont chip off. the size is great, the price and amount of product is great as well.
Glendale
Halsa Bobby Pins, come in different colors, sizes and counts. I purchased the 100 count at the Dollar store, but they also have at the other dollar store, the 99 cent store as well as Walmart! Love it!
My favorite! These are super inexpensive and work great with my hair! I can make a bunch of different styles using only these bobby pins. One package lasts forever! Highly recommend.
Temple City, CA
Love these! Super cheap I get them at the 99 cent store. I'm always losing them so I'd rather spend 99¢ on them vs. $5
Baldwin Park, CA
Bought these bad boys for just a $1 they have them at Walmart target even the 99 cent stores they come in handy when my baby hairs are all out there good to use over night if you don't like frying your hair with a curler use this do roll ups on your hair leave over night and next day you'll have long lasting curls also good for baby girls hair
Saint Paul, MN
Hello, I have used like this Bobby pins. Sometimes I used Bobby pins when I went data dinner and some pretty.
Cathedral City , CA
I always buy the dollar store Bobby pins because no matter what we girls always tend to lose them and they are cheap! So I'm okay with these. And they work great! I would definitely keep buying them.

Looking for your answer?