Le Labo
100% Authentic Another 13-8ml (027oz)

100% Authentic Another 13-8ml (0.27oz)

by Le Labo

100 % Authentic Decanted Le Labo Another 13 Eau de Parfum. You will get 8ml (o.27)oz of Le Labo Another 13 Eau de Parfum in Premium Scentavo travel size bottle NOTE: Listing doesn't include original perfume bottle.

[product:100%-authentic-another-13-8ml-027oz] What are peoples thoughts on the scent, I don’t know many places that sell this in store and have always been curious. Thoughts??
Start your review of 100% Authentic Another 13-8ml (0.27oz)!
Ashley N.
Rosemead, CA
100% Authentic Another 13-8ml (0.27oz) uploaded by Ashley N.
I got it as a gift - I love how smell they are just smell so fresh and last long . I love this scent so much .... good for day and night . Always feel so fancy with this Parfum . # LE Labo Another 13
Lauren B.
Bel Tiburon, CA
Another 13 isn’t my everyday scent but it is still divine and out of this world. It’s so seductive and keeps you going back to smell it again and again
Bianca S.
Brooklyn, NY
truly obsessed with this perfume. it is amazing for everyday and going out at night as well. it is the perfect scent
HaleyBlue B.
Garland, TX
such beautiful powerful warm scent! I get complements everytime I wear this fragrance! it has this warm smokey scent. it wears beautifully alone and mixed with my other favorite perfume Santal 33. I would HIGHLY recommend this fragrance to anyone who like warm sensual scents.
Jeanelle Y.
Mercer Island, WA
I can't even describe how great this perfume is! Its very warm and I get so many compliments. Very unique. Can't go wrong with this one.
Isabella P.
Seattle, WA
100% Authentic Another 13-8ml (0.27oz) uploaded by Isabella P.
I don’t hate this perfume but it isn’t very impressive either. I received a sample of this perfume and it came in a container that opened at the top (no spritzer) which made it difficult to apply. I also found the musky scent to b pleasant but not super extraordinary.
Catherine G.
Glendale, CA
Love the smell so much! Completely worth it, just no one spray will go along way! There’s nothing but got stuff to say about it, it’s a handmade product if you go to their shop they will help make this scent For you in front of you. The smell is amazing and makes the perfect blend with your natural smell. Get ready for a lot of compliments be purchased this!
Levon M.
Glendale, CA
If you like subtle scents but make a lasting impression this is one of the greatest minimalistic scents you will find and it is very powerful you might think the scent is gone it comes back creeps on you. Major compliment getter for both men and women.
Galyna G.
Schaumburg, IL
That is how I have to smell, all the time !!! This is the perfect perfume for me , I am in love with it. I had samples of all their perfumes but this one won the best smell 🥇
Mary F.
Love! Such a refreshing, clean and crisp scent! Like nothing I have ever smelled before. This one is unique!