BY SU:M 37

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

10 X Su:m 37 Time Energy Skin Resetting Refining Toner 5.5ml (55ml). Super Saver Than Normal Size see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Love X.
 I barely saw any reviews on these when I wanted to try it! So I want to share this with you in case you want to try it and I'm really excited to share this with you! 😊

|| S:um37 Time Energy ||
♥️ Skin Resetting Refining Toner: ✔️Refreshing citrus scent ✔️Moisturizing on its own (great for exercising) ✔️Bottle dispenses a drop at a time (easy to control and a drop is enough for entire face)
♥️ Skin Resetting Softening Emulsion: ✔️Lemon scent ✔️Very smooth ✔️Spreads easily ✔️Absorbs well .

. ♥️Final thought: I highly recommend these fermented products if you want to invest in your skin! These bottles are gorgeous! They didn't break my skin out rather they were the reason why my skin improved drastically from patchy eczema and acne skin to clearer skin. But ✖️they are pricey so that can be the largest drawback for these products. But they did last 8 months for me-considered long lol .