BY SALLY HANSEN #25 in Nail Polish

Lot of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Finger Nail Polish Gift Set 10-piece Random Collection No Repeat Colors. ABOUT: Match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shades - collect them all and change your nail polish as often as you like! Easy... see more...

10 Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear 10 Fingernail Polish's All Different Colors No Repeats
Buy on Amazon
Katelyn D.
Mesa, AZ
Recieved this as a gift a while ago and the nail polish is great, if you know how to correctly dab the glitter and sparkles into the nails. The nail color itself does work, I do find it takes a while to dry, so if you have a ultra violet light to help shed down this process that helps too. It’s fairly cheap and if you have the patience for it, this is not a bad product.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
A good variety of colors that apply evenly and have a nice pop to them. My only wish is that this product truly lived up to the Sally Hansen name. The color doesn't las as long as I think that it should. When a product says "extreme wear" it leads me to believe that it will last. This color chips quickly, but the colors are really pretty.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I love all of the variety of colors that there are to choose from. I have found that the glitter polish stays on much longer than the full color polish. It takes a while to dry, which I am not a fan of, but being able to find the colors that I really love from this collection, makes the longer dying time tolerable. The price is a bit less that other nail polishes, which is nice. With a good top coat, the polish lasts about a week. The price is accurate for the quality and I’d recommend this as an everyday polish for all.
McKayla K.
This is not my favorite nail polish brand. The brush is too thick to paint evenly, unless you’re a professional, of course. I have used these polishes many times and it hasn’t changed. Maybe this review will facilitate a change. The only reason I give 3 stars is because of the color options and the formula of the polish is great.
Stephanie P.
Denver, CO
It is most definitely extreme wear. I am really rough on my nails so I need a serious product. Other high end nail polishes just flake off but if I add an extreme wear top coat I can wear something like OPI much longer. I also like the glitter nail polishes from this line, most glitter nail polishes hold on better.
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
I really love this formula! Most of the colors are pretty Opaque the glitter ones are great to use with a sponge for that all over glitter look ! Drys pretty quick and last me for about a week before it needs a touch up with a clear coat. I will always buy this brand and would definitely suggest everyone to try them !
V Chor P.
For a drug store brand, i must say it’s pretty darn good! I like how it kept my nails looking strong, and its polish does not chip so easily. I love how their so many shades to choose from! depends on my mood that day! I find that it is very inexpensive, but doesn’t get the job done! I recommend to others as well.
Nikkk R.
Saint albans , WV
I've never been able to get any nail polish to stay more than a few days. I absolutely do not see a single difference in this compared to any other nail polish. I always do a primer/base coat and a top coat which sometimes was the clear form of the diamond coat and still not all that impressed.
Claudia M.
Saint Louis , MO
I love the price of this polish as well as the many colors to choose from, but you have to put on three or so thin coats for it to stay for at least two days. Even then it chips really easily, but it dries fast. So if you are wanting a little color for a night this is a good brand to choose
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX
This is my go to polish, when I use polish. This has a great color collection and they are bold bright colors. It always is strong and holds for the color for a long time. One of my favorite things is to add sally henson crackle polish on top with a clear coat. Bold funky and beautiful!
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
What do you all think. Of my new nail design. I love alley Hansen polish.its one that has been around forever but it hardens your nails and the clear coat last up to 10days. What do you think of this product and have you tried it before? If so how did you like it?. I suave cancer Sony believers very brittle so thats why I use alley Hansen, to harden and strengthen my nails. Would you give it a try? Have you used it? If so. How long did it last and are ypubstill a user of this nail product? Let me know what you think and do you like Mt photo?
Sonali S.
Sally Hanson, I want them. I know it's bit costly but a good product. So why not!!! I am thinking to buy them. Costly??????