10 PCS Leaders Clinic Ac-dressing Skin Clinic Mask Skincare Moisturizing uploaded by Amber M.10 PCS Leaders Clinic Ac-dressing Skin Clinic Mask Skincare Moisturizing uploaded by Amber M.

BY LEADERS

Leaders Clinic AC-Dressing Skin Clinic Mask helps to controb sebum, clear dead skin cells, reduces minor scars of troubled spots and skin soothing. It relieves troubled and sensitive skin while supplying moisture to skin. Lightens acne marks and reduces large pores. Paraben-free and dermatological tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stacy S.
2,100 reviews
I received this product in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. It had an amazing smell and it was so smooth on my face. I will absolutely consider purchasing more of this product because I feel it really did a great job.
Amber M.
Saint Cloud
Great for breakouts and calming skin! Comes with lots of essence and fits my face nicely. Reduces size and redness of blemishes to help them heal faster. Would definitely repurchase!
Melissa A.
This is my go-to mask when I feel like I’m about to break out. This mask is meant to moisturize of course but also extract dead skin cells. I’m not sure how well it does at that but I like to think it works.
Armela T.
I just bought and tried this product today, so far it really has already redcuded redness and my face looks bright and refreshing, it is a very effective mask and I got mine at ulta!