10 Pack Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest- 17gm Package

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Roasted and Lightly Salted Seaweed A great snack alternative to chips and only 20 calories per serving 10 Packages see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle F.
I found these at Costco hoping to find a better alternative to snacking on chips. These are some of the best I've ever tasted; not sure if it being "Winter Harvest" had anything to do with it? I tried buying other brands at the Korean markets, but the other ones just don't compare. Plus, there's a good amount in each pack-- it's not just like a measly ten. It easily satisfies and banishes bad chip-eating habits like mine.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista
these are okay. i had to stop buying them as they have a warning on the label saying it can cause reproductive harm. this product contains lead in it, which is natural due to it coming from the ocean. i liked these when i ate them but had to stop due to the risk.
Thi K.
Long Beach , CA
My favorite!!! This is so tasty. One thing tho, I feel that sometime it way too salty and sometimes feel like not enough salt. The manufacturing should try better to get the exact consistency. Also you MUST keep it out of sun otherwise it will get soft so fast.
Savannah C.
Light snack that really satisfies a salty craving. Perfect alternative to potato chips, may or may not be better for you. Although they can be a little over oily at times, the seaweed is a really interesting snack that’s not like something you usually have
Ellie W.
My mom and I love this! It came in bulk at Costco so we were afraid it would be hit or miss. Whenever we watch movies we go for seaweed instead of popcorn! The seaweed has a salty taste that just hits the spot.
Anna P.
Okay seaweed is my life! I eat this with literally every meal possible and it becomes "sushi"! Haha...I really do recommend this! It is amazing, but do be aware that it can get a bit salty if you eat too much.
Danielle H.
Laurel, MD
I love these little snack packs!! Perfect on the go or when you need a quick bite bye don't want to snack on chips and cookies. Extremely satisfying. Overall worth the purchase and I highly recommend them!
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good seaweed. It's not like the ones from the Asian markets, but it's decent. I love it with rice or a snack just on its own.

One package has a lot of seaweed sheets. And beware, the little black flakes really get everywhere.
Thammy F.
Seaweed is so good, it’s a great snack to bring to school and at least to me it seems a lot healthier then bringing a bag of chips. The price is actually pretty good and reasonable for seaweed.
Dawn B.
This is a really easy and relatively healthy snack. It's very thin sheets of seaweed that kind of just dissolves in your tongue. It has a bit of a fishy salty taste.