10 Pack Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest- 17gm Package uploaded by Brenda G.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Roasted and Lightly Salted Seaweed A great snack alternative to chips and only 20 calories per serving 10 Packages see more...

Gielle K.
I love seaweed snacks and this one is my favorite. It's really light but doesn't have that overpowering fishy taste. It's such a great snack, and these packages have a good amount of product for a snack to-go. I love keeping this in my car in case the hunger strikes!
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite!!! This is so tasty. One thing tho, I feel that sometime it way too salty and sometimes feel like not enough salt. The manufacturing should try better to get the exact consistency. Also you MUST keep it out of sun otherwise it will get soft so fast.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This Kirkland seaweed is very yummy to have as a treat or snack. So good. Everyone I know loves it even people who aren’t asian. It’s a very yummy healthy snack alternative. Goes by so fast in a household too!
Molly M.
Weymouth, MA
One of my favorite snacks. This is so tasty and I love thag they come prepackaged. They are a low cost easily packaged snack that is healthy and easy to enjoy. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Michelle F.
I found these at Costco hoping to find a better alternative to snacking on chips. These are some of the best I've ever tasted; not sure if it being "Winter Harvest" had anything to do with it? I tried buying other brands at the Korean markets, but the other ones just don't compare. Plus, there's a good amount in each pack-- it's not just like a measly ten. It easily satisfies and banishes bad chip-eating habits like mine.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
these are okay. i had to stop buying them as they have a warning on the label saying it can cause reproductive harm. this product contains lead in it, which is natural due to it coming from the ocean. i liked these when i ate them but had to stop due to the risk.
Savannah C.
Light snack that really satisfies a salty craving. Perfect alternative to potato chips, may or may not be better for you. Although they can be a little over oily at times, the seaweed is a really interesting snack that’s not like something you usually have
Ellie W.
My mom and I love this! It came in bulk at Costco so we were afraid it would be hit or miss. Whenever we watch movies we go for seaweed instead of popcorn! The seaweed has a salty taste that just hits the spot.
Anna P.
Ephrata, PA
Okay seaweed is my life! I eat this with literally every meal possible and it becomes "sushi"! Haha...I really do recommend this! It is amazing, but do be aware that it can get a bit salty if you eat too much.
Danielle H.
Laurel, MD
I love these little snack packs!! Perfect on the go or when you need a quick bite bye don't want to snack on chips and cookies. Extremely satisfying. Overall worth the purchase and I highly recommend them!

Amazon