10 Pack Colgate MaxFresh Toothbrushes, Full Head, Soft

Colgate Max Fresh ToothBrush with Tongue Cleaner, Full Head, Soft Cleaner teeth and fresher breath - result. The Colgate Max Fresh toothbrush is available in Full Head, Soft bristle. More fun in your bathroom. A Whole New Dimension of Freshness.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany Y.
Great toothbrushes!! (Always get soft bristle brushes- the medium ones are bad for your teeth enamel!) My teeth feel noticably clean after using this brush- highly recommended! This brush is comparable to the really nice Oral-B ones!
Zaria M.
Bronx, NY
Great quanumtity for a great price. And they come with the little rubber bristles. They have a great shape so theh are easy to hold when brushing. And it gets the job done!
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
These tooth brushes are affordable and amazing, I love the way they are shaped they scrub every corner around my teeth and between, leaves my teeth feeling extremely smooth and even whiter, defiantly helps with tooth plaque.
Nae B.
Riverside, CA
Cheap af! And good for changing your toothbrush ( supposed to change it monthly) i think this was a pretty good investment because of how cheap it is and how easily accessible it is! Good for big families as well
Racheal B.
West Portsmouth
I buy these they are the best deal for my family the kids love them they work great and would recomend them to anybody they can be purchaed at any dept store and fairly cheap..
Britney B.
I like getting the packs of tooth brushes from Colgate in case we have friends or family over that may need one and it's good to change them out every few months.
Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
In my house we use these toothbrushes of colgate. They are very good and it is an economical line. They are practical and beautiful. I recommend the soft bristle
Sara C.
It's a good value for so many toothbrushes. I put these in the guest bathroom for when people come over who have forgotten the toothbrush. I choose the soft instead of medium or hard because I'm not sure what people are used to and it feels comfortable for them.
Melinda S.
I pick these up and change out everyone's toothbrush every 3 months and then stock the guest bathroom. I also make sure there is one in each suitcase and overnight bag. Someone always forgets one when we travel, either in our family or someone else we travel with. This is a great value and the brushes are wonderful. We get the soft per our dentist recommendation.
Sue W.
I can only ever use soft toothbrushes because hard bristles hurt my gums, and I try to replace my toothbrush every 3 months as per dentists' recommendations. This is my go-to convenience pack. Buying toothbrushes shouldn't be something I spend a ton of time thinking about, so I like that this value pack makes it easy and lasts a while.
Nancy G.
Bakersfield , CA
Any toothbrushes you guys recommend for braces ??? Or other products