ElectronicsElectronics AccessoriesCablesApple
10 Meter (39") Genuine Lightning to USB Cable In retail box

1.0 Meter (39") Apple Genuine Lightning to USB Cable. In retail box

1.0 Meter (39") Apple Genuine Lightning to USB Cable. Charge/Sync/Connect any Lightning equipped iOS device to a USB port. Retail Box, Sealed

How do I get the product to review it?
Start your review of 1.0 Meter (39") Apple Genuine Lightning to USB Cable. In retail box!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This Usb cable was great for the first 3/4 months, until it started making my battery life appear to charge a lot faster than usual, to only shoot down to 15 percent again.in reviews
I always buy USB cables from apple though, because some other vendors are not as durable and they often do not fit correctly. in reviews
Ruwaida M.
Antioch, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
1.0 Meter (39") Apple Genuine Lightning to USB Cable. In retail box uploaded by Ruwaida M.
This is charger is nice but at the same time it breaks fast like this side and it bends really fast and it sometimes just breaks and doesn’t work.
Ekta P.
Techie Expert Level 1
This wire is great for travel! I use a longer when while at home but this smaller size is perfect when traveling!!
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Techie Expert Level 4
1.0 Meter (39") Apple Genuine Lightning to USB Cable. In retail box uploaded by Myrna T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got a a new Apple Lightning to USB Cable. Mine was to damaged. Price was affordable.
Brittany B.
Cottonwood, CA
The apple chargers are just the best. The ones that come with your phone are always my chargers that last the longest by far.
Hailey W.
Purchased at: Apple
Authentic Apple chargers are truly the best choice for an iPhone. I’ve tried other less expensive option, but they’ve all broken easily and don’t last very long. Lightning chargers tend to charge a lot faster too. If you have an Apple device, 100% go with the Apple charger!
Alison S.
Lakewood, CO
Techie Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Apple
Quality and reliable product but I wish the “standard” cord was longer. It’s rare that 3’ covers what you need. Apple does always delivers!
Kaitlan  G.
Techie Expert Level 2
Why does Apple have the world's worst chargers? They are always breaking so bad and so quickly. They don't last as long as any other charger. They are pricey for a charger that doesn't last long at all. I wouldnt recommend this charger. I also don't plan on purchasing another iPhone or one of their chargers.
Josiah  G.
Port Hueneme, CA
As much as I love my IPhones, I not impressed but the quality of the chargers. The are very cheaply made and stop working way too fast.
niloo M.
london
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Apple
Super strong usb cable. I’ve been using mine for since I remember, which was my iPhone 6 that I’ve got and it still works I haven’t even opened my iPhone X usb cable and charger. Defo recommend you everyone.
Erica C.
Plano, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Works great and probably the best apple chargers out there. The only problem is that sometimes the wires will disconnect at the tip and it will stop working. The cheap brands never work better though so I find it best to just stick with the apple brand.