10 Loreal Hip Duo Shadow Wholesale Lot 10 Different Beautiful Color's NEW & Sealed uploaded by Brenda M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

10 Loreal Hip Duo Shadow Wholesale Lot 10 Different Beautiful Color's NO DUPLICATE'S see more...

Buy on Amazon
Theresia S.
Theresia S.
Potts Camp
I think alot of people try to stray from Loreal products due to the fact that so many consider it a "cheap product" in a day and time where cosmetics are becoming a HUGE money maker and name brands are popping up everywhere. These shadows are so well pigmented and versatile you can even use them as eye brow filling powders! They go on so beautifully and so well packed you don't get the stray dust  when applying. Give it a try, you won't be dissapointed!
Echo S.
Echo S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have bought many of these duos, with mixed results. The formulas are very different, because the finishes are very different, but I didn't know that until I'd bought several. The light, frosty shades are usually patchy and flakey, while the deeper, metallic shades are smooth and beautiful. Matte shades are patchy and difficult to work with without much pigment. The colors are fun, but I would recommend looking elsewhere.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
Great colors and pigment for drugstore makeup! I grabbed mine at CVS, even better when it's on sale or if you have a coupon! Since I don't create whole eye looks with this product, it does last me a long time since I'm using other palettes for other colors. If you are looking for an eye shadow product where you can create multiple looks, this is not for you. But it is good to have on hand for some great colors!
Jacklon M.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Merediy m.
Merediy m.
Alabama,AL
Great duo's and fun color options to chose from I use this product on a daily basis.This eyeshadow is really easy to apply for beginner makeup lovers.I did have to re-apply during the day and I have three eyeshadows of this brand already I strongly recommend this to beginners or intermediate makeup lovers.I bought the product at target.
Paola c.
Paola c.
Have used L'oreal products for years. The eye shadows are wonderful! The pigment is vibrant... I love these colors! For drugstore cosmetics all of L'oreal's makeup products are amazing. I have never had any problems with break outs and any skin issues and I have very sensitive skin. I would highly recommend this product to everyone!!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Love all of loreal eyeshadow or eyeshadow pallets and these are no different. For a drug store brand to deliver make up of this quality at a much cheaper price than you'd pay at any of the high end makeup retailer stores, this eyeshadow definitely delivers. If yoh love makeup than these eyeshadows should be a part of your makeup collection.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
So these colors to me really just don't go together. For some reason I thought that they would blend into a two tone smoky look... and they will it's just not the ideal match ups. They stay decently but what sold me was the price. For the price I'm willing to add the two colors to my collection just might not use them together.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
This a great duo eye shadow. I love that the applicator comes in the product and the colors are fun! It is easy to apply on the go! It’s very affordable and you can find anywhere. I would recommend. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because I usually use MAC eye shadows, but this is a great on the go product.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this entire collection, so much that I not only bought some for me but for my sister, mother, nice and cousin for christmas as well.  Having two colors in one product make this ideal for travlel, and I do plan to buy more in the future, not just for myself but for the ladies in my life as well