10" Long Purple Soft Twist Hair Rollers - 10 Pieces

BY OTC #35 in Hair Rollers

Get the look without any heat! Create bouncy curls and waves easily with this set of foam rollers. Spiral rollers are simple to use on wet, damp or dry hair. Simply wind your hair down the rod for spiral curls or around the middle for perfect waves.... see more...

10" Long Purple Soft Twist Hair Rollers - 10 Pieces
Buy on Amazon
Shannonđź’‹ W.
I use these curlers all the time for both my extensions and natural hair. These are a medium sized roller so they give medium sized curls. Depending on how long your extensions are you might want to use this size if you have between 12-18 inches. They give a great curl and your curls last all day long. Because they are foam they are gentle on the hair! And most important they don’t leave any dents in your hair. I definitely recommend these to anyone who doesn’t want to put heat on there hair to often!
Madlenovich Y.
So if you are old fashioned like me !! Than yes this is definitely for us sometimes I just feel like reminiscing into my childhood so I roll these bad boys up sleep on itt or simply go under dryer and let it out and have my hair floww like a butterfly 🦋
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
I LOVE THESE CURLERS! I LITERALLY WOKE UP LOOKING LIKE SUSIE Q OVER HERE! THE CURLS ARE LIKE RING CURLS, SUPER TIGHT! IF YOU LEAVE FOR TWO DAYS WITHOUT WASH, YOU CAN GET DIFFERENT CURLS OUT OF THE SECOND DAY WITH LESS VOLUME
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have several packs of these purple rods. They work great. I like to use these after washing my hair then go to bed and wake up with curled hair.
These are so good for overnight curls. No clips and twistable so compfy to wear to bed. They are an alternative to old school hair rag, if anyone knows what I mean, and give the same affect. Would recommend.