Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair RollersOTC
10" Long Purple Soft Twist Hair Rollers - 10 Pieces

10" Long Purple Soft Twist Hair Rollers - 10 Pieces

by OTC

#10 in Hair Rollers

Get the look without any heat! Create bouncy curls and waves easily with this set of foam rollers. Spiral rollers are simple to use on wet, damp or dry hair. Simply wind your hair down the rod for spiral curls or around the middle for perfect waves....

Have medium length very fine hair would like to try as an alternative to heat do they hold the curl all day ?
Are these difficult to keep in the hair overnight?
I bought these like a year ago, but I honestly cannot get them to work! Any suggestions on how to use them or make them work?
Start your review of 10" Long Purple Soft Twist Hair Rollers - 10 Pieces!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I love these flexi-rods!!!!!! Especially when I spray a mist on my hair then wrap to wear over night then in the morning take the wrap off and take them out for nice bouncy curls! Definitely worth the buy!
Madison J.
Fort Worth, TX
10" Long Purple Soft Twist Hair Rollers - 10 Pieces uploaded by Madison J.
10" Long Purple Soft Twist Hair Rollers - 10 Pieces uploaded by Madison J.
A go-to for me when I want heatless curls. I recommend these or rods like these for when you want heatless curls that are tight and cute. When I cut my hair short I loved these because they made such cute curls. In the picture with longer hair (excuse the fact I drew on my face I dont like that pic that much 😅) that was the second day with the curls, still really pretty but looser. They’re for the most part comfortable to sleep in and all you have to do is put them in with damp hair, go to sleep, wake up and you have curls 😊 you might have to fix some of the curls with a curler depending on how you slept. Which I did in the picture w shorter hair.
Stephanie E.
Hialeah, FL
I kinda hate these cause they’re uncomfortable and the curls don’t look cute, it can rip your hair so I don’t recommend, I have thick hair and it’s not cute how the finishing look is, will not buy again
Lauren L.
unknown
Okay these do look weird but let me tell you these will totally make your hair curly I like to put them in after the shower than put a shower cap on then wake up in the morning and take them out I love them!!
jennifer L.
Hyde park
Personally have tried these and for some reason i was not happy the hold wasnt good for me price wise not very expensive10" Long Purple Soft Twist Hair Rollers - 10 Pieces
madisyn H.
Orlando
perfect for making your hair curl put it in at night leave it in till the moring perfect beautiful curls
Nairobi B.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Target
Kind of hard to get the hang of, but once you do it’s pretty easy. I use a piece of tissue on my ends to keep it from falling out while I roll them which worked like a dream. They aren’t bad to sleep in and don’t get disturbed as much as I thought. The curls are great as well, but be careful when you brush them out because they can get kind of wonky.
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these quick and easy curlers, just load the hair and twist. For that deep curly look add a little spritz or setting gel, blow dry a few minutes wala there you go.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,048 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
As a licensed cosmetologist, I absolutely love these soft twist hair rollers. These are amazing at giving you the beautiful spiral curls. Easy to use. Completely easy to put in your hair leave and let it sit you can sleep in them since they’re soft they will not hurt your head. Easy to take out. Great design for storage as well because they take up a little space
catherine F.
La Mesa, CA
I think they would work well with longer fuller hair than mine. I could not keep them in and the ones that did stay in gave me curls that puffed out and were not very becoming once I took the curlers out. I did not add any product so not sure if that was an issue, just washed my hair normal and tried the best I could to roll them up in my hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Van N.