BY HERMES

Quantity: 10 Size: .06 oz/ 2 ml each Vials marked SAMPLE NOT FOR SALE. (quarter not included) Please compare to the quarter to get a general idea of the product size. see more...

ʝσнииу в.
ʝσнииу в.
Santa Maria Ca
Sophisticated and elegant. I don't think there anything like this in the market. In my opinion this must be the best cologne just by people talking about it. I wish to have one so then I could recommend this to anyone.
Jay O.
Jay O.
Hubby swears by this perfume!!!! it is his signature scent an i love it. Got it for his birthday in August and  he never goes out without wearing it lol. I remember the last time we traveled to Africa, he forgot his at home and nearly ran mad at the Airport.. haha. luckily we got another one from duty free.
Hadeel E.
Hadeel E.
Cairo
Extremely luxurious scents and the ideas of having more than one option is amazing. The scents are spicy not sugary. Good value for money since absolutely worthy. It was the first time to use. I bought them from Dubai since they were not available in Egypt
Fabiana D.
Fabiana D.
Duque de Caxias - RIO DE JANEIRO - INDIANA
Bom não é tão fácil o acesso aos produtos aqui no Brasil. Portanto não tem como dar um parecer maior que um simples "eu recomendo".
Tam B.
Tam B.
Oh my gowd!! I need this! Provincetown 2008!