BeveragesCoffee & TeaNespresso
10 Capsules VertuoLine Altissio Coffee

10 Capsules Nespresso VertuoLine Altissio Coffee

Altissio. 10 capsules of roast and ground coffee for the NESPRESSO VertuoLine System. This highly roasted full-bodied espresso is made with Arabicas from Costa Rica and South America. The hint of Robusta contrasts with smooth cereal notes. The addition of milk complements its natural full body. Intensity 9.

Nespresso VertuoLine Altissio capsules - Intensity 9; *** FOR VERTUOLINE BREWING SYSTEM - uses centrifuge system; 1 sleeve of 10 Nespresso VertuoLine capsules; *NOTE - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PREVIOUS NESPRESSO BREWING SYSTEM

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 10 Capsules Nespresso VertuoLine Altissio Coffee!
Taylor R.
Ferndale, MI
10 Capsules Nespresso VertuoLine Altissio Coffee uploaded by Taylor R.
I have tried the variety pack and this was my all time favorite! The perfect blend of espresso. 10 Capsules Nespresso VertuoLine Altissio Coffee
Alyssa P.
LA
Makes a great shot of espresso that is strong but great on its own. Or it is perfect for using for lattes and cappuccinos. We’ve also used a shot of Altissio to make espresso martinis!
Abigail H.
Saint Paul, MN
My favorite nespresso pod! These are super good! If you want better value for money buy the scuro double shot pods!! They taste similar!
Rabia N.
Jamaica, NY
On the website this is described as full bodied and creamy with an intensity level of 9 out of 13. I really enjoyed this espresso and the intensity level was great for me. However; I am kinda allergic to espresso (caffeine) so having a little bit of this will make me break out and get a soar throat but I still love it! I have since moved on to drinking a less intense drink so my symptoms aren’t as extreme. If I personally didn’t have any issues, I would definitely drink this and purchase again. This just hits the spot.
Monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Altissio is a good expresso shot, it taste very strong and I love it to use it for my latte. The taste is very smooth. This perfect in the morning to wake you up good. I drink it everyday
Karol J.
Coldspring, TX
10 Capsules Nespresso VertuoLine Altissio Coffee uploaded by Karol J.
It’s a okay nespreso shot I wish it was a little more sweeter it’s kind of bitter and not strong enough for my nast but other than that I enjoy it I just brew like 2 of them for 1 cup
Jennifer F.
Lake Forest, IL
I like these pods but I prefer the double espresso scuro and chiaro. These are great for ice lattes.
Julia M.
Las Vegas, NV
First time I tried nespresso at my work place and I’m totally sold. I was so impressed. It was the best coffee pod I’ve ever tried. It’s what I have been looking for! The quality of their coffee cup is outstanding! You can taste rich medium roast coffee flavor and not watered down coffee. I wish nespresso will make more espresso flavors! I am a latte drinker and really enjoyed this pod with different milks and sweeteners.
Briana B.
Hadley, MA
This is my favorite Nespresso coffee. This isn’t very strong which I like it’s a level 4 strong ness I believe. This is a great coffee to try. The only thing about this is that it is kind of expensive.
Madison A.
Innisfil
I love these pods for iced coffee. Use a bit of flavoured syrup and pour over ice, adding your favourite milk and it tastes just like a professional baristas.

Looking for your answer?