BY 10 CANE

Alana B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Now this is amazingly good rum. I could practically sip on it all day. It’s pricey, but if you’re feeling like splurging on something very high quality, it is well worth it.
ERICA W.
Cincinnati , OH
Great rum to use in your Margarita's! It has a smooth and rich taste and great for any occasion! If you are looking for something more then tequila for Margarita's try this!!
Tiffany W.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This rum was so underrated! I had one of the best Mango Mojitos with 10 Cane Rum! It was smooth and so tasty. So sad to find out its been discontinued!
Krista V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I am not a big fan of rum at all. So of coarse I really do not care for this rum. Nothing against them or their brand just not what i like to drink
Bryan V.
10 Cane Rum is rich and complex, but very smooth. Notes of vanilla make themselves known. I recommend this rum for drinking straight or mixed.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
10 cane rum is actually decent in mixed drinks but I do not like it straight. The flavor is a little smoother than most of the cheaper rums.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
I use the 10 Cane rum on my parties reuions because was so convenient 1 liter. My friends like it too. We used to make cuba-libre drinks.
Emmalene W.
parkersburg, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this rum! It's got a great citrusy smooth flavor to it. Has hints of orange and vanilla. I drink it with sprite or just over ice.
Kimberly L.
Savannah
Smoothest rum ever! Tastes so good you can drink it straight. If I feel like it’s a rum night this is what I’ll be drinking!
Elizabeth L.
englewood
Purchased at: Costco
Great for mixing. Not the Antiguan rum I had on my honeymoon but it still makes for a great drink. Love it with some tropical juice or skme coke