10 Barrel Brewing Co Apocalypse IPA Beer uploaded by Jessica O.

BY APOCALYPSE IPA

We started back in 2006 with three guys in Bend, Oregon who shared one simple mindset; brew beer, drink beer, and have fun doing it. Since then our brewery has grown but we will always stay the same...Rough morning? Grab a beer. Powder day? The "gone skiing" sign goes up. Too hot to work? Mandatory company float. You get the picture...Here's to living it up with a beer in hand. Cheers! see more...

Kirsten L.
Springfield, OR
Review for: 12-12 more...
My husband purchased a six pack of these on day and I love it! This is damn good tasting beer! And me being smaller, I surely don't need to consume as much either.
Krista H.
One of my favorite IPAs ever! It's my go-to. Nice hoppy flavor but still smooth and its from Portland, so even better 😉 It is decently affordable also. So good with a splash of grapefruit juice...if you are into that.
Jessica O.
Lodi, CA
Really really great IPA & an even better taste! Smooth, and great to have with any meal! I couldn't find anything that I ate with it that changed my thoughts about the great taste! Highly recommended!
Tiffini M.
E Wenatchee, WA
Great IPA. Not too hoppy. Also has a decent price range. Like that it's Brewed in the Pacific Northwest. Good for making beer bread too! Flavor doesn't cook out.
Ashley D.
Bend, OR
BREWED IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST! Best beer by far and that is saying a lot for a person who doesn't like beer
Liana I.
Riverside, CA
Not what I'm used to but still pretty good. Its more for relaxing and enjoying a slow Sunday afternoon