BY ACOUSTIC AUDIO

Specifications 5 Pair of New CS-I62S In Wall or In Ceiling Speakers Recommended Power: 20-250 Watts per speaker Frequency Response: 45Hz-20kHz Sensitivity: 92dB Cut-out Size: 8.19 x 8.19 Inches Mounting Depth: 3.46 Inches Impedance: 8 Ohm Frame Dimensions: 9.41 x 9.41 Inches Square Woofer Size: 6.5-inches Tweeter Type: Soft Dome Paintable Frame And Grill Integrated Wall-Lock Mounting System Cut-Out Template Included For Easy Installation All Weather Design For Indoor And Outdoor Use Low Profile Housing Designed For Easy Installation Butyl Rubber Surrounds For Increased Performance and Durability Spring Loaded Speaker Wire Terminals For Easy Connectivity Designed And Engineered In USA This Listing and Price is for 5 Pair / 10 In Wall or In Ceiling Speakers Features: Acoustic Audio CS-I62S-5PR 6.5" 2-Way Home Theater In-Wall/Ceiling Speakers (5-Pair)/Recommended Power: 20-250 Watts For Each Speaker/6.5" Polypropylene Cone Woofer with Butyl Rubber Surround and Soft Dome Tweeter/2-Way 12dB per Octave Passive Crossover for Greater Fidelity/Integrated Wall-Lock Mounting System and Cut-Out Templates Included For Easy Installation see more...

10 Acoustic Audio I62S 250 Watt 6.5
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of 10 Acoustic Audio I62S 250 Watt 6.5" 2-Way Home Theater In-Wall/Ceiling Speakers!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?