1 X Bath & Body Works Scentportable Fragrance Refill Disc Mahogany Teakwood uploaded by Mary G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jordan H.
Denver
Bought this as a gift and honestly it wasn’t really my style but my step and grandma really like woodsy smells so this was perfect for her they say it works really well so if your into that type of thing it’s a great buy!
Whitney O.
Eugene
This has been my favorite crisp scent for my car. Every time im there I buy a handful so i don't run out. They last a long time and smell amazing but not too over powering
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
The Bath and Body Works mahogany teakwood scent is amazing. When they originally discontinued Sensual Amber, this became my scent. It's such a woodsy musk. When I saw they made it in the car scents, I was thrilled. Now anytime I get in my car it smells like an amazing smelling dude. I love it.
Nicole A.
I love scentportables! I use them all the time for my car. This scent to me smells like a mans cologne so if you like that musky smell then go for it! Bath and Body works has varieties of smells. If you like flowery smells they have it and they also have fresh smells and more! I highly recommend them!
Devin B.
Madera, CA
These are my FAVORITE air fresheners! It's such a clean manly smell, and it lasts quite a long time. It keeps my car smelling good for up to two months! Definitely worth buying over and over
Amber B.
Madisonville, TN
Love using this in my car. My daughter leaves her softball stuff in the car and this air freshener takes that smell right out. It smells like a good looking man!
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Fiancé loves loves this scent but only in the scentportal for his car. I have this scent in the body spray but in the scentportal, it's more suiting. It lasts long and the smell is so warm and comforting yet light. Reminds me of a light Christmas scent but can be also as a light comfort scent.
Meagan R.
Marquette, MI
I love this scent! I think that it has a really great man smell without being too overpowering! I had this scent for awhile in the portable car thing as well as in a body wash. I used the body was for awhile then I needed to switch it up to something a little more light and flowery.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
This sent smells like a well dressed sexy man in a tuxedo. It's rich and strong and perfect for the fall time even though it's sold at Bath and body all year round. I would recommend this sent and product to anyone who is looking for a nice smelling car freshner
Alexis W.
El Paso, TX
I'm SO in love with this fragrance. I cannot believe it's for women!! I bought the lotion, body wash, and she butter first. After I saw the scents for room's in this fragrance, I bought at least 3 packs! If you love musky smells, this one is for you.