BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jordan H.
Denver
Love love love this candle!
i can’t stay away from scents that smell like food and this is one I had to have! It lasts a long time and is a strong pleasant smell can be pricey if you don’t buy when a deal out coupon isn’t used but I would def buy again
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I'm soooo in love with this candle!! I think mines the 2015 version, but still smells absolutely amazing! For me it's the perfect balance between the scent of pumpkin, and sweetness from caramel. Definitely reminds me of the smell of fall baked goods. Would 100% recommend!
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
This is the BEST fall candle ever. I love it so much, it smells so warm and sweet and gets our house smelling great for the holidays. Great product, great value. I would recommend this to anyone! 1 X Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cafe Limited Edition 2014 CARAMEL PUMPKIN SWIRL 3 Wick Scented Candle 14.5 oz./411 g
Jessica W.
Knoxville, TN
I love love love this candle! It smells so amazing and is absolutely perfect for Fall. It is always the first candle I pull out to use around the holidays because the scent really travels all throughout the house. Candles that are sweet-smelling are always my favorite, so this one was a perfect fit for me.
Katja R.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the closest scent I could find to my all time favorite “Cinnamon Caramel Swirl”. If you too, were obsessed with that scent, this candle is definitely not far off at all! I’d recommend it to anyone and everyone! Seriously, you could dive into the smell. Delicious!
Shanee M.
This is my favorite Fall candle of the season! It reminds me of sweet vanilla with a hint of sugar and other things. The pros are the smell is long lasting and at a great price for $24 (which is often on sale). I recommend this fragrance for the Fall.
Chanel M.
Virginia Bch, VA
So good! I love fall because hey! I'm basic when it comes to loving pumpkin flavors and scents! It will fill your home with yummy pumpkin flavors. It's affordable when they have sales and coupons! Never buy without!
Elyssa H.
Mesa, AZ
I want to give this less stars, just for the upsetting fact that they don't sell it year round.

Smells absolutely delicious. I wish I could carry the scent with me everywhere
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
This is my favorite scent OF ALL TIME. all of B&BW pumpkin fall scents are great, however this is one I am always sure to pick up in the candles, soap, and wallflowers. Has a very rich scent without being too overbearing.
Krystal A.
Modesto, CA
My favorite store! Pretty much anything from bath and body Works is amazing but their pumpkin candles are some of my favorites. Their candles have the most yummy and potent smells. Unlike other candles that barely give you a scent after hours of burning. I will light these and in a few mins the whole living room smells amazing!
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
Tell me ladies and gents, what is your all time fav fall scent from B&BW?!