Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersAmway
1 x G&H Refresh + Body Milk ( 400ml )

1 x Amway G&H Refresh + Body Milk ( 400ml )

by Amway

Milky texture and light consistency spreads easily and absorbs instantly.Skin feels moisturised for up to 24 hours after a single use.

400ml Per Bottle

Hi, is it fit all skin types?
Start your review of 1 x Amway G&H Refresh + Body Milk ( 400ml )!
Veena M.
New Hyde Park, NY
1 x Amway G&H Refresh + Body Milk ( 400ml ) uploaded by Veena M.
Love the sweet scent and refreshing feeling of this amazing body milk!. I keep it by my desk all day to keep my hands soft and hydrated, and it’s really gentle and silky going on. Highly recommend for anyone who loves a little body love!
Tingting Z.
Dallas, TX
1 x Amway G&H Refresh + Body Milk ( 400ml ) uploaded by Tingting Z.
[product:1-x-amway-g&h-refresh-body-milk-(-400ml-)] this is one of the best body lotion ever. After shower apply it on my skin. It is not very sticky. It made my skin very soft.
alhan L.
philadelphia
Actually I’ve never use this before but my grandma music and I can tell that she loves it because there is not a day that passes in this world where she doesn’t use this body lotion it smells great and I always notice her when she puts it on I also like the smell of it and I’ve actually sneak to put some on sometimes don’t tell her that though the point is this is one of the greatest lotions that I wear hats and I totally recommend you buying it 100%[product:1-x-amway-g&h-refresh-body-milk-400ml]
Mariana G.
Saint Cloud, FL
It leaves my sling really soft and moisturized ir smells so good and the smell stays for a long time, I use it every time I take a bath !!
Huda G.
Minneapolis
This product is very refreshing has nice scent it's very light and i'm very gentle to the skin but I feel you have to reapply it after couple hours it makes your skin healthy I would definitely buy it again
Sylvia S.
San Jose, CA
1 x Amway G&H Refresh + Body Milk ( 400ml ) uploaded by Sylvia S.
This body milk makes my skin feel very smooth and hydrated. I really like the price point at where this product stands.
Lesliee L.
Chicago , IL
This lotion smells so freaking good! Leaves my body hydrated and soft! I totally love it. They recently came out with another lotion and I love it even more! I would really recommend their products! If you don’t like them they give you 6 months to return it and they will give you back your money or you could get something else with that money!
Jordan S.
I think this product is very useful mostly for people with dry skin. I use this product when I get out the shower at night,this leaves my body feeling smooth and moist. It is a very gentle product and you can even use it on your baby. I would definitely buy this body milk again.
Natalia R.
Wildomar, CA
1 x Amway G&H Refresh + Body Milk ( 400ml ) uploaded by Natalia R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me gusta esta crema por que me deja la piel fresca, nutritiva y humectada, perfecta para piel seca.
Khaylin B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Lightweight lotion leaves skin soft and smooth This body milk lotion absorbs instantly and leaves skin moisturized for up to 24 hours . I recommend it 100% If you want to try let me know!