1 UP Nutrition BCAA's Glutamine and L-Carnitine Watermelon - 30 Servings uploaded by aljane 🦄.

BY 1 UP NUTRITION

Features Sustamine, a combination of the amino acids L-Alanine and L-Glutamine to help your body rehydrate, replenish, and recover. Promotes growth, protein synthesis, performance, and strength. Promotes fat loss and enhanced recovery. Rapid digestion and absorbtion see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rukhsar M.
Austin, TX
I love this product so much i take it everyday and its so great. it also has glutamine which doesnt only help your body but helps your skin too. i would recommend this product because of everything in it. I sip on this during my workouts and i cant live without this product.
aljane 🦄.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
I’m currently having this BCAA and it tastes bomb! I’ve been wanting to try 1up but the shipping is just expensive. I’m glad I got to know a shop that sells some of the supplements. The scoop is way too big for me so I just put half a scoop. Stay hydrated all throughout your workout and let’s grow those muscles together. 💪🏻 Oh, also it’s a plus that this has joint support as well.