by Joyal Beauty

This serum is a powerful concentrated delivery system for the highest form of active, stabilized, bio-available vitamin c for beautiful skin. C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of 20% Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), 1%...

How long after using this product do you see a noticeable difference?
Start your review of #1 Top Rated The Best Organic Vitamin C Serum 20% for Face by Joyal Beauty. With Hyaluronic Acid 11%+Ferulic Acid+Vitamin E+Witch Hazel. Best For Anti-aging/Repair Sun Damage/Skin Firming/Even-Toned.!
Lubbock, TX
1,019 reviews
I was super excited to try this product. I am always looking for products that have natural antioxidants, that are paraben free. Some other qualities I like about this are that this is alcohol free, 100% vegan and non-comedogenic. This serum gently exfoliates my skin, leaving it brighter and more even toned. A little goes a long way.
Jeannette, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been using this for 2 months now and I definitely notice my skin has never been brighter. I normally only use one to two pumps in the morning before sun exposure. It's a little bit runny which is the only downside.
FLUSHING, NY
#1 Top Rated The Best Organic Vitamin C Serum 20% for Face by Joyal Beauty. With Hyaluronic Acid 11%+Ferulic Acid+Vitamin E+Witch Hazel. Best For Anti-aging/Repair Sun Damage/Skin Firming/Even-Toned. uploaded by Zaneta O.
I discovered Joyal on Amazon and they sent me a few products to review over the years. Though posting about them here was not a requirement I just want to share the information about my experience with them. First and foremost I love that they're organic.

Much like all of the other Joyal Beauty products I've tried this serum is wonderful. It helps brighten your skin gradually and gently and assists in the removal of dark spots. It also evens out your overall skin tone and helps with acne. Their products are packed with nourishing ingredients that are great for your skin. After applying this serum I follow it up with Joyals Ultra Facial cream.

I've also tried their vitamin C brightening eye serum and their retinol moisturizer and had great experiences with those products too.

Myrtle Beach, SC
#1 Top Rated The Best Organic Vitamin C Serum 20% for Face by Joyal Beauty. With Hyaluronic Acid 11%+Ferulic Acid+Vitamin E+Witch Hazel. Best For Anti-aging/Repair Sun Damage/Skin Firming/Even-Toned. uploaded by Simone B.
I have been using Joyal Beauty Ultimate Brightening Age Defy Serum for about a week now. My skin is loving it! I bought this at a discount and was hoping it would make my skin happy. So far my skin has not changed much, except for the texture and general glow but this is only after 8 days. The serum is not sticky or oily, your skin should soak it right up.This serum works well before moisturizing. I will continue to use this in my daily skin routine. #JoyalBeauty #GotItAlmostFree
Bella Vista, CA
#1 Top Rated The Best Organic Vitamin C Serum 20% for Face by Joyal Beauty. With Hyaluronic Acid 11%+Ferulic Acid+Vitamin E+Witch Hazel. Best For Anti-aging/Repair Sun Damage/Skin Firming/Even-Toned. uploaded by Sonya K.
I'm impressed! I have the Age Defy formulation of this product (the maximum strength version) which states "for ultimate brightening." While the brightening aspect is just temporary (it acts as a vasoconstrictor), the skin clearing and toning aspects of the Serum are amazing. My skin is left much smoother and my discolorations have seemingly disappeared in just a few days of use. I'm happy to add this to my evening routine.
Bremen, GA
I was really excited to try this product and have read about the benefits of Vitamin C for your skin. So far, this product has been amazing! My skin has never been brighter or more hydrated. I use this in combination with Joyal Beauty hyaluronic acid serum every morning.
Belen, NM
I swear by Joyal. This product is in a convenient package, dispenses just the right amount and lasts forever. It is a great value and the serum works wonders on my skin
1,181 reviews
Loved it! I tried the Retinol Serum and my face felt awesome. Dark spots lightened, acne cleared up, dry spots we're less. I can't say enough about it. One pump is enough for face and neck and lasts a while. Smells nice. Need to buy it again.
Aurora, IL
I have the age defy serum. I got it at an extremely discounted rate. At first I was skeptical and scared to use it. It's natural and 72% organic. I was scared to use it because of the "whitening" I gave it a and after one use my skin looked better than the night before. I think I will continue to use it since it had such a great effect on my skin overnight
One of the best vitamin C serum I’ve used, gives me that glowy skin feel and helps repair my skin a lot, I’ve noticed my skin tone getting more even looking more rejuvenated then ever, and I like to say I use this serum every other day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...