#1 Top Rated The Best Organic Vitamin C Serum 20% for Face by Joyal Beauty. With Hyaluronic Acid 11%+Ferulic Acid+Vitamin E+Witch Hazel. Best For Anti-aging/Repair Sun Damage/Skin Firming/Even-Toned. uploaded by Simone B.#1 Top Rated The Best Organic Vitamin C Serum 20% for Face by Joyal Beauty. With Hyaluronic Acid 11%+Ferulic Acid+Vitamin E+Witch Hazel. Best For Anti-aging/Repair Sun Damage/Skin Firming/Even-Toned. uploaded by Sonya K.

BY JOYAL BEAUTY #57 in After-Sun Products

Buy on Jet.com
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I was super excited to try this product. I am always looking for products that have natural antioxidants, that are paraben free. Some other qualities I like about this are that this is alcohol free, 100% vegan and non-comedogenic. This serum gently exfoliates my skin, leaving it brighter and more even toned. A little goes a long way.
Dani M.
Orlando
I was really excited to try this product and have read about the benefits of Vitamin C for your skin. So far, this product has been amazing! My skin has never been brighter or more hydrated. I use this in combination with Joyal Beauty hyaluronic acid serum every morning.
Amy C.
Belen, NM
I swear by Joyal. This product is in a convenient package, dispenses just the right amount and lasts forever. It is a great value and the serum works wonders on my skin
Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have been using Joyal Beauty Ultimate Brightening Age Defy Serum for about a week now. My skin is loving it! I bought this at a discount and was hoping it would make my skin happy. So far my skin has not changed much, except for the texture and general glow but this is only after 8 days. The serum is not sticky or oily, your skin should soak it right up.This serum works well before moisturizing. I will continue to use this in my daily skin routine.

#JoyalBeauty #GotItAlmostFree
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
I'm impressed! I have the Age Defy formulation of this product (the maximum strength version) which states "for ultimate brightening." While the brightening aspect is just temporary (it acts as a vasoconstrictor), the skin clearing and toning aspects of the Serum are amazing. My skin is left much smoother and my discolorations have seemingly disappeared in just a few days of use. I'm happy to add this to my evening routine.
Denise F.
Aurora , IL
I have the age defy serum. I got it at an extremely discounted rate. At first I was skeptical and scared to use it. It's natural and 72% organic. I was scared to use it because of the "whitening" I gave it a and after one use my skin looked better than the night before. I think I will continue to use it since it had such a great effect on my skin overnight
Janet C.
Loved it! I tried the Retinol Serum and my face felt awesome. Dark spots lightened, acne cleared up, dry spots we're less. I can't say enough about it. One pump is enough for face and neck and lasts a while. Smells nice. Need to buy it again.
Rebecca C.
First I love that this has witch hazel, it works great as a toner. This product has helped me get rid of acne and it has made my hyper pigmentation and acne scars get much lighter! I am very happy with my purchase.
Kendra L.
The Vitamin C serum worked very well on my psoriasis patches. I don't care for the smell, but I'm satisfied b with how well it moisturizes.
Sana I.
Amaaaazing toner it has helped with my acne scaring and toning my face overall and it really does brighten the skin and leave it hydrated