BY JOYAL BEAUTY #53 in After-Sun Products

#1 Top Rated The Best Organic Vitamin C Serum 20% for Face by Joyal Beauty. With Hyaluronic Acid 11%+Ferulic Acid+Vitamin E+Witch Hazel. Best For Anti-aging/Repair Sun Damage/Skin Firming/Even-Toned.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I discovered Joyal on Amazon and they sent me a few products to review over the years. Though posting about them here was not a requirement I just want to share the information about my experience with them. First and foremost I love that they're organic.

Much like all of the other Joyal Beauty products I've tried this serum is wonderful. It helps brighten your skin gradually and gently and assists in the removal of dark spots. It also evens out your overall skin tone and helps with acne. Their products are packed with nourishing ingredients that are great for your skin. After applying this serum I follow it up with Joyals Ultra Facial cream.

I've also tried their vitamin C brightening eye serum and their retinol moisturizer and had great experiences with those products too.
🇮🇶ABBII A.
One of the best vitamin C serum I’ve used, gives me that glowy skin feel and helps repair my skin a lot, I’ve noticed my skin tone getting more even looking more rejuvenated then ever, and I like to say I use this serum every other day
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
I was really excited to try this product and have read about the benefits of Vitamin C for your skin. So far, this product has been amazing! My skin has never been brighter or more hydrated. I use this in combination with Joyal Beauty hyaluronic acid serum every morning.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I was super excited to try this product. I am always looking for products that have natural antioxidants, that are paraben free. Some other qualities I like about this are that this is alcohol free, 100% vegan and non-comedogenic. This serum gently exfoliates my skin, leaving it brighter and more even toned. A little goes a long way.
Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have been using Joyal Beauty Ultimate Brightening Age Defy Serum for about a week now. My skin is loving it! I bought this at a discount and was hoping it would make my skin happy. So far my skin has not changed much, except for the texture and general glow but this is only after 8 days. The serum is not sticky or oily, your skin should soak it right up.This serum works well before moisturizing. I will continue to use this in my daily skin routine.

#JoyalBeauty #GotItAlmostFree
Amy C.
Belen, NM
I swear by Joyal. This product is in a convenient package, dispenses just the right amount and lasts forever. It is a great value and the serum works wonders on my skin
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
I'm impressed! I have the Age Defy formulation of this product (the maximum strength version) which states "for ultimate brightening." While the brightening aspect is just temporary (it acts as a vasoconstrictor), the skin clearing and toning aspects of the Serum are amazing. My skin is left much smoother and my discolorations have seemingly disappeared in just a few days of use. I'm happy to add this to my evening routine.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
I have the age defy serum. I got it at an extremely discounted rate. At first I was skeptical and scared to use it. It's natural and 72% organic. I was scared to use it because of the "whitening" I gave it a and after one use my skin looked better than the night before. I think I will continue to use it since it had such a great effect on my skin overnight
Janet C.
Loved it! I tried the Retinol Serum and my face felt awesome. Dark spots lightened, acne cleared up, dry spots we're less. I can't say enough about it. One pump is enough for face and neck and lasts a while. Smells nice. Need to buy it again.
Rebecca C.
First I love that this has witch hazel, it works great as a toner. This product has helped me get rid of acne and it has made my hyper pigmentation and acne scars get much lighter! I am very happy with my purchase.