BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAnself

by Anself

Description:Do you have one pair of beautiful but unfitted new shoes? Are you a ballet dancer? Do your shoes rub your feet painfully? This soft, comfortable and useful silicone toe protector protects your feet effectively.Features:[Hard-wearing]...

Does anyone else think blue cushions is an awesome idea for the bride? It's something blue and also helping keep your feet comfy in your heels. Killing 2 birds with 1 stone! Genius!
Do these work well for people with wide feet?
What are these for?
Start your review of 1 Pair Silicone Toe Protective Cover Toe Cushions Foot Protection Pads Toe Protector for Ballet Shoes High Heels Open-toed!
Caitlin M.
I've used these once or twice before and they get the job done and keep your heels and balls of your feed protected and supported so you have less pain, especially if you're walking in heels.
Tina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very comfortable paddings. I love to use this and I'm glad it doesn't leave a sticky residue if I ever want to remove it or replace it.
Jenn W.
Sun City , AZ
Those made my shoes 100 times more comfortable to wear all day long! These are an absolute must!
Brooke B.
Hawthorn, PA
I have had several people tell me that these worked for them. I tried to use them in sneakers and they did help for the most part, but slid around a little bit. all in all if used as directed, it is a very good product!
Lisa M.
Tracy, CA
Essential for anyone wearing heels and standing for more than two hours! Very easy to add or remove from shoes and very comfortable.
murtie F.
These were a life saver on my wedding day !! 5 inch heels and they were a size to small to begin with these made wearing them all night barable and forgot I was even wearing them they felt so good recommend to any lucky lady that found the perfect shoes but wants comfort for all night wear
Rachel S.
Medina, OH
Yes. buy these. Honestly, they work great. I love them. I have used these and the toe cushions more times then I can count. In weddings or just attending them.
Jessica A.
Van Nuys, CA
These are definitely a must for comfort — but make sure that you are ok with keeping them in the shoes forever. They are almost impossible to peel back up from some shoe linings!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Works perfectly! Stays on all day. Cushions any sore spot you have. Makes uncomfortable shoes more wearable
Melissa T.
Mount Morris, MI
This feels just like walking on a fluffy cloud! So comfy!!! Foot petals are slim and sleek and doesn't make your shoe feel bulky. They come in a variety of colors to inconspicuously match your shoes so you can tell they're in there and they're super cute!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...